Total Results: 3
- How to craft a successful mobile-driven PLA search campaign
- Published: February 13, 2014
- As use of Google product listing ads skyrocketed this past holiday season, learning how to maximize this emerging search opportunity is becoming top of mind for retailers.
- Target offers time-sensitive deals via mobile promotion
- Published: August 12, 2011
- Target is offering discounts on must-have back-to-college products via a new promotion that rewards the first 1,000 consumers who “Like” the deal.
- Intel finds mobile CPC is 40pc more cost effective than online search
- Published: August 4, 2010
- Intel tapped mobile search to support its “Meet the Processors” brand campaign that drove consumers to the technology giant's mobile Web site.