Tag: Dai Pham
Total Results: 3
- Google: 66pc of social media access begins on a smartphone
- Published: September 4, 2012
- Consumers are often switching between multiple screens during the day with smartphones leading as a starting point for online activities, according to a new study from Google.
- 60pc of smartphone owners search after seeing an ad: Google
- Published: February 29, 2012
- Advertising is changing the way that consumers interact with a brand through mobile search, according to a new report from Google.
- Mobile ads driving purchase intent among smartphone users: Google
- Published: April 28, 2011
- A study by Google Inc. found that mobile ads drive smartphone users to take actions such as visiting a Web site or making a purchase.