Total Results: 5
- 10 hard-won lessons from 2011 to use in 2012
- Published: February 22, 2012
- By Lara Mehanna
A lot of 2012 predictions are great, and they help guide strategy. But if you are in the trenches, trying to execute against your customer’s key performance indicators, well, strategy-schmatejy.
- Uptick in mobile ads gives rise to exchange-traded media: panel
- Published: February 10, 2012
- NEW YORK – As mobile rich media placement grows, so does the volume of data, giving rise to mobile ad exchanges that offer a real-time bidding environment.
- DSPs to cement prominent position in mobile advertising this year: DataXu exec
- Published: February 1, 2011
- After a long period of testing with WPP’s Group M, DataXu has announced the general availability of its DX mobile demand-side platform.
- Are DSPs the beginning of the sunset for mobile ad networks?
- Published: September 22, 2010
- Online ad exchange DataXu has made its demand-side platform DX2 available to mobile advertisers, claiming it eliminates the need for ad networks altogether.
- Demand-side platform will lead to increase in mobile ad spend: Joule CEO
- Published: September 8, 2010
- WPP Group’s global media investment management operation GroupM has launched what it claims is the first demand-side platform for mobile media and advertising.