Total Results: 6
- Live Nation eyes bigger mobile budget to incite interest
- Published: September 29, 2015
- NEW YORK – A Live Nation and House of Blues executive at the Mobile Marketing Association’s SM2 Innovation Summit 2015 admitted that mobile advertisements function best as an inciting point for music fans, leaving 90 percent of actual transactions to occur on desktop.
- 10 hard-won lessons from 2011 to use in 2012
- Published: February 22, 2012
- By Lara Mehanna
A lot of 2012 predictions are great, and they help guide strategy. But if you are in the trenches, trying to execute against your customer’s key performance indicators, well, strategy-schmatejy.
- Uptick in mobile ads gives rise to exchange-traded media: panel
- Published: February 10, 2012
- NEW YORK – As mobile rich media placement grows, so does the volume of data, giving rise to mobile ad exchanges that offer a real-time bidding environment.
- DSPs to cement prominent position in mobile advertising this year: DataXu exec
- Published: February 1, 2011
- After a long period of testing with WPP’s Group M, DataXu has announced the general availability of its DX mobile demand-side platform.
- Are DSPs the beginning of the sunset for mobile ad networks?
- Published: September 22, 2010
- Online ad exchange DataXu has made its demand-side platform DX2 available to mobile advertisers, claiming it eliminates the need for ad networks altogether.
- Demand-side platform will lead to increase in mobile ad spend: Joule CEO
- Published: September 8, 2010
- WPP Group’s global media investment management operation GroupM has launched what it claims is the first demand-side platform for mobile media and advertising.