Tag: Dave Lawson
Total Results: 6
- How to make mobile email shine this holiday season
- Published: August 1, 2013
- Despite the fact that emails are increasingly being opened on a mobile device, marketers are still slow to keep up with this growth.
- Gmail Inbox revamp spells trouble for time-sensitive mobile offers
- Published: July 23, 2013
- Google’s recent revamp of the Gmail Inbox will impact how frequently users view promotional emails, spelling trouble for mobile marketers as smartphones become the preferred method for managing email.
- Knowing opportunity costs is biggest challenge for mobile email: Knotice exec
- Published: January 30, 2013
- SAN FRANCISCO – A Knotice executive at the 2013 Mobile Marketing Association Forum San Francisco said that as consumers take to their mobile devices as the first place to open and read email, the biggest challenge for marketers is to understand the opportunity costs around optimizing emails for mobile devices.
- Why email is the anchor for mobile marketing
- Published: May 29, 2012
- Mobile is quickly becoming the go-to place to check email, sometimes even more than desktop. Therefore, it is critical that marketers not only optimize emails but also weave the channel into every aspect of a mobile campaign.
- What is the secret to driving app downloads?
- Published: January 27, 2012
- Mobile is increasingly playing a role in email marketing, but brands need to think outside of just optimizing emails for devices with strategic ways to market their mobile efforts.
- Fender makes gift redemption more convenient via mobile
- Published: June 8, 2011
- For its first mobile effort, musical instrument maker Fender is using SMS text messaging to make it easier for customers to claim a free gift after making a purchase.