Total Results: 15Displaying: 1 - 10
- Smart or dumb? Engaging the other 49.7pc of your mobile customers
- Published: June 19, 2012
How big is the feature phone market? Who owns these devices? What are their true capabilities? And are they even worth marketing to?
- Mobile apps in the small to midsize businessí marketing mix
- Published: May 8, 2012
Suggestions for small to midsize businesses looking to take hold of their integrated marketing mix with mobile apps as a potential emerging centerpiece.
- Mobile disrupts the retail channel: Opportunity or threat?
- Published: March 1, 2012
- By Angelo Biasi
Unlike any other marketing tactic, mobile has the unique opportunity to severely disrupt the retail channel in the coming months.
- Mobile Commerce Daily - Borders launches mobile book store
- Published: December 18, 2009
- Today in Mobile Commerce Daily: Borders launches mobile book store and Zavers, Didmo partner for mobile coupons, apps service.
- Bonnier, Didmo partner for mobile app delivery
- Published: September 14, 2009
- Swedish media company Bonnier has partnered with technology and content provider Didmo to use Didmo's Magmito technology as its premiere service for mobile application delivery.
- Industry execs speak out on future of mobile
- Published: August 27, 2009
- This is the year of mobile. Or is it?
- Didmo powers mobile app for European music festival
- Published: August 11, 2009
- Uppsala Reggae Festival attendees were provided with a cross-device mobile application specifically designed for the festival by Didmo.
- Didmo taps AdMarvel to streamline mobile advertising
- Published: April 30, 2009
- Mobile technology and content provider Didmo has joined forces with AdMarvel to integrate advertising delivery and tracking on the Magmito and Didmo Games mobile content networks.
- Didmo, Neighborhood America announce partnership
- Published: April 17, 2009
- Didmo has signed an agreement to extend mobile offerings to Neighborhood America clients.
- Pure Green Vodka targets distributors with mobile app
- Published: April 15, 2009
- A new Swedish vodka brand is using mobile content to raise its profile and expand its global distribution.