Tag: Eli Lilly
Total Results: 4
- Eli Lilly exec: Mobile supports effort to involve patients in their care
- Published: November 5, 2014
- NEW YORK – An Eli Lilly executive at the Mobile Women to Watch 2015 Summit said the company is empowering patients by making health information available through mobile, a significant achievement considering the regulatory constraints with which healthcare companies live.
- Mobile Women to Watch Summit New York Nov. 4: Walgreens, Starwood Hotels, Conde Nast, USA Today, Eli Lilly, Earth's Best
- Published: September 19, 2014
- Registration is open for the Mobile Women to Watch 2015 Summit New York on Tuesday, Nov. 4 featuring speakers from Walgreens, Starwood Hotels, Conde Nast, USA Today, Eli Lilly, Earth's Best, Scripps Networks and AutoTrader as well as honoring 25 women who are expected to make a difference in mobile next year.
- Lilly prescribes responsive site for health education on mobile
- Published: July 16, 2014
- Responsive Web design is making it easier for pharmaceutical giant Eli Lilly and Co. to provide educational materials to its increasingly mobilized consumer base through its Lilly for Better Health site.
- ReachMD launches medical education iPhone app
- Published: April 14, 2009
- ReachMD, which provides medical news and information to healthcare practitioners, is raising its profile with the Continuing Medical Education iPhone application.