Tag: Eric Mugnier
Total Results: 4
- Twitter hones in on better targeting with music app launch
- Published: April 24, 2013
- Twitter’s recent launch of a standalone music application that helps consumers discover new music highlights the social media giant’s continuous need to break up its mass of users for marketers.
- Does context always trump content in mobile?
- Published: February 22, 2013
- As marketing becomes more personalized and relevant, there is an ongoing debate in mobile about the role of context compared to content. However, instead of comparing the two, the trick is balancing both.
- Viggle, GetGlue merger points to need for consolidation in second-screen mobile marketing
- Published: November 21, 2012
- Check-in application Viggle has acquired GetGlue in a move to consolidate the market for second-screen initiatives. Although the merger is a step in the right direction, marketers still have a ways to go when combining television and mobile campaigns.
- Personalization is core to the future of mobile search
- Published: September 20, 2012
- As consumers increasingly use their smartphones and tablets as a primary device for searching, a combination of social media and location can be used to influence keywords and ultimately make for a more tailored and personalized mobile search experience.