Tag: Eric Newman
Total Results: 3
- Does context always trump content in mobile?
- Published: February 22, 2013
- As marketing becomes more personalized and relevant, there is an ongoing debate in mobile about the role of context compared to content. However, instead of comparing the two, the trick is balancing both.
- Who wins the apps versus mobile sites debate?
- Published: October 1, 2012
- There is a continuous debate in the mobile industry on whether mobile applications or optimized sites are a better choice for marketers. Companies looking to invest in the space should first set a goal and have a clear understanding of their target consumer.
- The mobile Web: Act now or risk missing out
- Published: August 7, 2012
- With mobile Web usage on pace to overcome desktop access, marketers have realized that having an optimized site is a crucial element in a 360-degree mobile strategy. However, many brands are still missing the mark when it comes to taking full advantage of the opportunities that mobile Web offers.