Total Results: 579Displaying: 1 - 10
- Implementing Facebook Analytics for Apps into a retailer’s mobile app strategy
- Published: March 17, 2017
- By Marc Biel
Ninety percent of Facebook’s active daily users access Facebook through mobile, making it an ideal platform to capture new app users.
- Facebook Messenger's Snapchat-inspired feature bars brands from posting for now
- Published: March 13, 2017
- Facebook Messenger’s Snapchat-inspired Day is putting brands at a disadvantage by allowing users first dibs and preventing businesses from use, which could have allowed brands to create a stronger bond with consumers due to the organic experience.
- Denmark sends an ambassador to Googleville
- Published: March 7, 2017
- By Gary Schwartz
Last month, Denmark piqued the attention of the world by saying that in addition to dispatching ambassadors to capital cities worldwide, it would appoint a new digital ambassador to the cloud to work with the digital gods of Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google parent Alphabet.
- Facebook makes it easier for publishers to seek revenue through video
- Published: February 27, 2017
- Facebook is beefing up its capabilities for advertisers on publishers’ videos, hoping to combat some of the difficulty that media brands have come across with monetizing their videos on the social media platform.
- 84pc of Facebook's ad revenue came from mobile in 2016
- Published: February 3, 2017
- The vast majority of Facebook's daily active users were on mobile in 2016, according to the company’s financial report.
- Facebook cautiously tests ads on Facebook Messenger
- Published: January 27, 2017
- Facebook is testing out a lightweight, non-intrusive ad model for Facebook Messenger, setting the stage for better brand engagement on the popular messaging platform.
- Snickers Super Bowl interpretation brings new meaning to "live"
- Published: January 27, 2017
- Mars, Incorporated’s Snickers is making a bold move for its high-priced Super Bowl spot by filming the ad live and holding a 36-hour Facebook stream, hoping to be the most buzzed-about marketer.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook lawsuit; Medicaid data; Suspended Twitter user; Fitbit acquisition
- Published: January 11, 2017
- Today in mobile marketing - Facebook challenges $2 billion lawsuit alleging oculus stole key technology; Medicaid’s data gets an Internet-era makeover; Twitter temporarily suspends woman after she reports anti-Semitic messages; Fitbit acquires smartwatch maker Vector Watch.
- Lifestyles spins common marketing tropes to be more meaningful
- Published: December 20, 2016
- Ansell condom brand Lifestyles is teasing mobile video viewers to continue watching its preroll ads by taking an “unnecessary censorship” strategy in a new video campaign.
- Sky Sports gives English football fans a new chatbot
- Published: December 19, 2016
- Sky Sports is giving fans of English Premiere League football (or soccer, for Americans) a new way to interact with their favorite teams in the form of a Facebook Messenger chatbot.