Total Results: 310Displaying: 91 - 100
- The missing link in QR code and Facebook marketing
- Published: March 6, 2013
- By Dale Rennie
Without a means of bridging the divide between QR codes and social media, marketers will not reach their true target audience.
- Facebook exec: Newsfeed advertising is only way to get into mobile
- Published: March 4, 2013
- PALM DESERT, CA – A Facebook executive at eTail West said that marketers should move their advertising into Facebook’s newsfeed, which not only appears on mobile devices, but is also an engaging place on the site.
- Budweiser ramps up social efforts for Black Crown product with mobile
- Published: February 25, 2013
- Anheuser-Busch's Budweiser is getting consumers hyped up about its Black Crown beer through a new mobile campaign that aims to amplify its Facebook presence.
- Facebook’s mobile opportunity this year with social context
- Published: February 21, 2013
- By Rob Jewell
It is on pretty good authority that mobile has been touted as Facebook’s next billion-dollar opportunity. Facebook currently has 1 billion users, 600 million of whom access the social network on a mobile device.
- Lexus leverages Facebook newsfeed for mobile-focused effort to drive awareness
- Published: February 20, 2013
- With Facebook engagements increasingly happening on mobile, Lexus recently leveraged the social network’s newsfeed to drive awareness for two new vehicles using live streaming video.
- Facebook to put mobile-first experiences at the core of its strategy
- Published: January 31, 2013
- Facebook’s mobile future looks bright, with the social network reporting yesterday that mobile advertising revenue continues to grow and represented approximately 23 percent of overall advertising revenue for the fourth-quarter, up from 14 percent in the third-quarter.
- Hyundai leverages mobile, social to engage Super Bowl XLVII viewers
- Published: January 31, 2013
- Hyundai created a social experience specifically designed for mobile to support its Super Bowl XLVII marketing strategy via a second-screen engagement.
- Coors Light makes Super Bowl XLVII social with mobile ad campaign
- Published: January 30, 2013
- MillerCoors-owned Coors Light is relying on mobile advertising to get consumers amped up about the upcoming Super Bowl XLVII game and further connect with the brand via Facebook and Twitter.
- Is Facebook missing an opportunity in mobile search?
- Published: January 17, 2013
- Mobile search is ripe for innovation and Facebook could be the one to do it, given its large user base. However, by not making its new Graph Search service available on mobile at launch, this leaves the door open for someone else to take the lead as an agent for change.
- Facebook pits itself against Google in search
- Published: January 16, 2013
- Facebook wants to harness the power of its large customer base to delve into the search category. While mobile is not immediately on the agenda, the move points to the social network’s growing aspirations to become a digital marketing powerhouse that can take on the likes of Google.