Total Results: 235Displaying: 11 - 20
- Facebook takes over Android home screen, has plans for new ad opportunities
- Published: April 5, 2013
- Facebook introduced a new way for Android users to interact more directly with friends from the home screen and lock screen of their device.
- Amazon vs. Facebook: Which has the stronger smartphone use case?
- Published: April 1, 2013
- The rumors mills are in overdrive, with industry watchers predicting that Amazon and Facebook are both planning to develop smartphones. The use case for a Facebook device is the most questionable, while Amazon’s biggest hurdle with such a strategy is likely to be getting the device on retail shelves.
- Facebook moves toward greater granularity in mobile ad targeting
- Published: March 29, 2013
- With Facebook’s mobile application install ads gaining traction, the social network is enhancing the offering to enable marketers to better target their campaigns and improve results.
- Is it becoming harder to get an app off the ground?
- Published: March 21, 2013
- While the marketplace for mobile applications continues to grow, it is getting harder for app developers to successfully launch an app and build a business thanks, in part, to mobile platforms that are not always hospitable.
- Facebook revamps newsfeed with mobile-first approach, opening up opportunities for marketers
- Published: March 8, 2013
- In a reflection of the important role that mobile plays in how consumers access content these days, Facebook's newly redesigned newsfeed is heavily influenced by mobile design, even on the desktop.
- The missing link in QR code and Facebook marketing
- Published: March 6, 2013
- By Dale Rennie
Without a means of bridging the divide between QR codes and social media, marketers will not reach their true target audience.
- Facebook exec: Newsfeed advertising is only way to get into mobile
- Published: March 4, 2013
- PALM DESERT, CA – A Facebook executive at eTail West said that marketers should move their advertising into Facebook’s newsfeed, which not only appears on mobile devices, but is also an engaging place on the site.
- Budweiser ramps up social efforts for Black Crown product with mobile
- Published: February 25, 2013
- Anheuser-Busch's Budweiser is getting consumers hyped up about its Black Crown beer through a new mobile campaign that aims to amplify its Facebook presence.
- Facebook’s mobile opportunity this year with social context
- Published: February 21, 2013
- By Rob Jewell
It is on pretty good authority that mobile has been touted as Facebook’s next billion-dollar opportunity. Facebook currently has 1 billion users, 600 million of whom access the social network on a mobile device.
- Lexus leverages Facebook newsfeed for mobile-focused effort to drive awareness
- Published: February 20, 2013
- With Facebook engagements increasingly happening on mobile, Lexus recently leveraged the social network’s newsfeed to drive awareness for two new vehicles using live streaming video.