Total Results: 572Displaying: 21 - 30
- Starbucks continues pumpkin spice latte personification with separate Messenger bot
- Published: August 31, 2016
- Starbucks is cementing the pumpkin spice latte’s status as a beloved beverage and social media caricature by rolling out a separate PSL Facebook Messenger chatbot, which enables users to interact with the drink by taking a quiz and discussing fall-themed topics.
- Maytag, The Onion wash social media clean, blending comedy, functionality
- Published: August 29, 2016
- Home appliance brand Maytag has enlisted the help of satirical news outlet The Onion for a series of social media posts in support of its campaign to clean up political trash talk from news feeds, blending humor, usefulness and creativity to stand out.
- Organically shared Facebook content is the new marketing
- Published: August 26, 2016
- By Punit Shah
How can brands leverage text and email marketing to encourage their loyal followers and fan base to help spread the word and elevate favorable, organic content to their friends and followers on Facebook?
- Annie's cooks up connections with Facebook fans, supporting brand expansion
- Published: August 24, 2016
- Organic packaged food brand Annie’s is supporting its growth surge with a video campaign on Facebook that leverages a cuteness-factor, hoping to grab users' attention with animals while scrolling through their news feeds.
- How wireless carriers can compete with Facebook, Google and WhatsApp
- Published: August 23, 2016
- By Peter Rinfret
According to Morgan Stanley, in the first quarter of 2016, 85 cents of every new dollar spent in online advertising will go to Google or Facebook, compared to 67 cents in the mobile ad market.
- Mobile Minutes: Pandora to expand; Twitter’s Quality Filter; Disney throws a curveball; Facebook traffic to news sites
- Published: August 22, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Pandora nears deals for on-demand streaming; Twitter rolls out quality filter feature for all users; What’s behind Disney’s $1B investment in major league baseball’s digital arm; Facebook traffic to US news sites has fallen by double digits, report says.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple rehires Evan Doll; Microsoft buys Beam; Facebook humanizes algorithm; Under Armour’s new CMO
- Published: August 13, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Apple rehires Flipboard co-founder for health software role; Microsoft acquires livestreaming service Beam; Facebook enlists humans to decide what’s informative in your news feed; Under Armour names Amazon's Andy Donkin CMO.
- Why other brands will follow P&G away from Facebook targeting
- Published: August 11, 2016
- P&G’s decision to step back from Facebook ads that target specific consumers highlights how mobile data can drive precision advertising, which is not necessarily a good thing if scale is lost along the way.
- Mobile Minutes: ESPN goes OTT; Snapchat vs Instagram; White House chatbot; Mobile banking safety
- Published: August 11, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – ESPN to launch over-the-top sports service after Disney’s $1B investment in MLB’s BAMTech; Snapchat versus Instagram: Which app will rule once and for all?; The White House's new Facebook Messenger bot makes it easy to send a message to Obama; From download to deposit, mobile banking only as safe as your app.
- Miss Piggy carries The Muppets brand past cancelation through Facebook Messenger
- Published: August 10, 2016
- Following the cancellation of The Muppets on ABC, Disney is sharing an episodic experience with Facebook Messenger users that opt in to talk with Miss Piggy.