Total Results: 310Displaying: 41 - 50
- Facebook now owns the three most ubiquitous mobile apps in the world
- Published: February 21, 2014
- By Hemang Gadhia
Facebook now owns the world's biggest social networking mobile app, photo-sharing mobile app and messaging mobile app.
- Twitter covets Facebook-like scale: Can it succeed?
- Published: February 6, 2014
- The key takeaway message from Twitter’s first earnings conference call yesterday was clear: The social network wants to build a broader, more frequent user base and will invest accordingly to try to make this happen.
- Can Facebook’s news app bring something new to the table?
- Published: January 31, 2014
- Facebook has just released a mobile news application called Paper, and while news apps have typically struggled to catch on with consumers, the social media giant might have the power and sway to take over the mobile news world.
- How Facebook is transforming the mobile advertising landscape
- Published: January 30, 2014
- For the first time, more than 50 percent of Facebook's revenue is coming from mobile advertising in a reflection not only of how quickly it has transformed into a mobile powerhouse, but also of how the social giant is transforming the advertising landscape.
- Facebook’s shift away from engagement will benefit mobile advertisers
- Published: January 27, 2014
- By David Serfaty
Is Facebook’s recent shift from engagement and affinity ads to performance-based social ads bad for the social network?
- Facebook cuts out middleman to drive mobile ad network revenues
- Published: January 24, 2014
- While Facebook has previously tested serving ads in third-party mobile apps, a current test recently revealed by the social network resembles a mobile ad network as the company is working directly with a few advertisers and publishers instead of using an outside ad-serving platform.
- Facebook inches towards Twitter with Branch, Potluck acquisition
- Published: January 15, 2014
- Facebook's addition of link-sharing services Branch and Potluck aim to bring the social network in line with Twitter on the real-time conversation front.
- Are Facebook video ads working for brands?
- Published: January 8, 2014
- Nestlé and Estée Lauder are ramping up their mobile video investments on Facebook, but the verdict is still out on if such initiatives can drive ongoing engagement.
- Facebook significantly improves video experience but more work remains
- Published: December 19, 2013
- While Facebook’s made a big step toward improving its mobile video experience for advertisers with autoplay video ads, the user experience for videos still needs to improve for the social network to be an important player in video.
- Mobile video to come of age as significant branding strategy in 2014
- Published: December 11, 2013
- As mobile video views continue to grow rapidly and ad offerings get better almost every day, mobile video advertising is shaping up to be a significant part of brands’ mobile strategies next year.