Total Results: 275Displaying: 81 - 90
- Amstel Light relies on mobile advertising to drive Facebook engagement
- Published: August 27, 2012
- Amstel Light is using mobile advertising to build its social efforts and increase its Facebook presence.
- How to create an effective mobile, social campaign
- Published: August 24, 2012
- Mobile and social inherently complement each other and marketers are increasingly marrying the two to deepen their relationship with consumers. However, simply linking to a Facebook or Twitter page is no longer enough.
- Are Facebook’s non-social mobile ads good for brands?
- Published: August 17, 2012
- Facebook’s growing focus on non-social ads on mobile and desktop gives marketers potentially powerful new ways to reach the social network’s large user base. However, given Facebook’s strong social heritage, these ads could also annoy consumers if not handled correctly.
- Facebook shifts focus from social in aggressive move to monetize mobile
- Published: August 9, 2012
- Hoping to leverage its strength as a mobile application discovery platform, Facebook is stepping away from its social positioning to test a non-social ad unit.
- Facebook needs to compete with itself to monetize mobile
- Published: July 30, 2012
Facebook’s audience from mobile will likely be 70 percent of its total active user base in one year from now as smartphone penetration is accelerating.
- Facebook reports half of $1M per day run rate for Sponsored Stories comes from mobile
- Published: July 27, 2012
- The mobile industry got a much-anticipated peak at how Facebook’s nascent advertising efforts are performing when the social giant reported its first quarterly financial results yesterday since going public.
- Facebook saves face in mobile advertising, delivers strong results
- Published: July 19, 2012
- Following months of speculation over Facebook’s ability to monetize mobile, a new report reveals that the social network’s mobile ads are delivering more money and higher engagement rates than desktop ads.
- Google+’s strong mobile presence helps it beat Facebook in customer satisfaction
- Published: July 18, 2012
- Google+ is outperforming Facebook when it comes to customer satisfaction and part of the reason why is because of the strong mobile presence Google provides for its social media offering, according to new research from ForeSee Results.
- Facebook’s Spool deal suggests stronger content play
- Published: July 17, 2012
- Facebook’s acquisition of social mobile bookmarking service Spool is part of the company's latest move to build a stronger mobile presence.
- Is Facebook opening a privacy can of worms with ads targeted by app use?
- Published: July 10, 2012
- As Facebook continues to ramp up its mobile advertising strategy, it is reportedly readying a new offering that will enable marketers to target consumers based on the applications they use. The move could be lucrative for Facebook, although it may have some privacy implications.