Total Results: 13Displaying: 1 - 10
- How the mobile phone is the conduit for the multiscreen era
- Published: December 24, 2013
- By David D. Cole Jr.
As a ubiquitous medium, mobile provides the go-between for media engagement and consumption across multiple platforms.
- Poland Spring Direct leverages mobile to reach consumers where they are
- Published: October 1, 2013
- Poland Spring Direct has released a new mobile site to stay relevant with its consumers, following in the footsteps of big names such as Amazon and eBay to provide direct services on the go.
- Fox Sports revamps app along with new Fox Sports 1 launch
- Published: August 19, 2013
- Fox Sports Media Group launched a new application on Saturday, Aug. 17 called Fox Sports Go as a part of its rebranding as a national multi-sport network under the Fox Sports 1 moniker.
- Kate Spade taps mobile photo-sharing to bolster brand awareness
- Published: August 12, 2013
- Kate Spade is hopping on the mobile photo-sharing trend with a new campaign that uses both a third-party application and Instagram to get consumers participating and sharing pictures.
- How mobile has shrunk the world
- Published: August 8, 2013
- By David D. Cole Jr.
Thanks to this small, one-in-all device, consumers today have become more mobile-centric, me-centric and present-centric. They want everything now, delivered at one place – on their handsets.
- CNN enhances in-app video experience to improve news browsing
- Published: July 29, 2013
- CNN is enhancing the user experience of its iOS mobile application with new features such as weather forecast, video sharing, added video clips and easier browsing.
- New MySpace mobile debut leaves plenty to be desired
- Published: January 27, 2013
- By Mike DiMarco
As someone who spends the majority of just about every day researching and writing about the mobile Web, naturally when a company makes a major launch I simply cannot help but flock to my phone and see what its mobile experience is like.
- Coors Light propels foot traffic via location-based mobile ads
- Published: January 9, 2013
- MillerCoors-owned Coors Light is honing in on location with a mobile advertising campaign that drives consumers to local bars and restaurants to watch their favorite sports games.
- Simplicity is the backbone to mobile marketing
- Published: September 4, 2012
- Consumers are increasingly making their mobile devices the primary medium to consume content, opening up marketing opportunities to target a group of highly-engaged users. However, some marketers are forgetting that straight-forward and clear campaigns yield the strongest results.
- Lionsgate Home Entertainment aims for DVD sales through mobile initiative
- Published: July 27, 2012
- Lionsgate Home Entertainment is relying on mobile advertising as a medium to drive sales for the television show "Boss."