Total Results: 4
- Is mobile a more important ad medium than TV? Facebook thinks so
- Published: April 17, 2013
- Sheryl Sandberg, chief operating officer of Facebook, said this week that mobile is as important, if not more important, to marketers than television. While many in the advertising world would agree with Ms. Sandberg, others are not so sure mobile has reached its full potential yet or that it will ever replace TV entirely.
- Augmented reality vs. QR codes: Which delivers most bang for the buck?
- Published: January 8, 2013
- QR code use skyrocketed last year because of how easily the technology bridges digital and real-world engagements. On the other hand, augmented reality offers a more exciting way for brands to interact with consumers, but may not be the right choice in all cases.
- Viggle, GetGlue merger points to need for consolidation in second-screen mobile marketing
- Published: November 21, 2012
- Check-in application Viggle has acquired GetGlue in a move to consolidate the market for second-screen initiatives. Although the merger is a step in the right direction, marketers still have a ways to go when combining television and mobile campaigns.
- Merck empowers cancer patients to manage health via mobile
- Published: March 3, 2011
- Merck Oncology has rolled out iChemoDiary, a personal medical diary to let cancer patients record their chemotherapy schedule, treatments, medication and symptoms such as nausea and vomiting.