Total Results: 4
- Movie streaming on mobile a fast-emerging issue for studios
- Published: March 14, 2014
- Applications such as Popcorn Time have been making news recently for offering consumers ways to stream movies for free, charging movie studios to step it up on mobile to maintain control over the market.
- 7-Eleven rolls out mobile marketing test campaign in 200 stores
- Published: December 10, 2009
- 7-Eleven Inc. is testing a mobile marketing campaign in San Diego, with approximately 200 of its stores participating in the program.
- Kimberly-Clark’s Kleenex feels good with mobile
- Published: July 22, 2009
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.'s Kleenex tissue brand turned to mobile marketing to promote the launch of its Kleenex Facial Tissue with Lotion.
- GMR, MangoMobile merge to get ahead in mobile
- Published: June 23, 2009
- The once-Omnicom-owned digital marketing agency MangoMobile has merged with GMR Marketing's digital group.