Tag: Gold Mobile
Total Results: 11Displaying: 1 - 10
- Top 5 predictions for mobile payments in 2013
- Published: January 7, 2013
- By Bob Gold
What can marketers and retailers expect with mobile payments in the year ahead? Here are some trends that may become mainstream.
- Mobile social purchases and rewards demystified
- Published: November 20, 2012
- By Bob Gold
Marketers should focus more on mobile and social behavioral strategies to guide a consumer through the purchase flow.
- Target makes mobile a service channel with pharmacy offering
- Published: May 20, 2011
- The number of mobile pharmacy services from big box retailers and large drugstore chains is growing, with Target as the latest to enter the space.
- US Coachways claims first mobile customer service system in bus transportation industry
- Published: March 9, 2011
- US Coachways is attempting to trail-blaze the next generation of customer engagement and group tours by using mobile across its enterprise from customer acquisition to post-engagement customer satisfaction capture.
- How publishers can drive incremental revenue with consumer commerce
- Published: October 19, 2010
- By Bob Gold
Financial analysts covering media are having trouble understanding from publishers how they are going to up their stock price by tapping this new mobile consumer paradigm and buying behavior.
- Library turns to mobile to promote literacy, build marketing base
- Published: November 20, 2009
- The New Jersey State Library is promoting literacy and creating a compilation of inspirational quotes from residents via mobile.
- Mobile Web connects brands to consumers: Netbiscuits panel
- Published: October 22, 2009
- NEW YORK – At Netbiscuits’ partner day, brand representatives from companies such as Universal Music Group, MTV Networks and Bango shared their mobile strategies, tips and success.
- Mobile healthcare service for diabetes management unveiled
- Published: April 27, 2009
- Mobile Health Tech, a mobile healthcare service provider, has rolled out its first commercial trial of mPro Care at Clarkstown Medical Associates PC in New City, NY.
- Mobile powerful loyalty/CRM tool: Mobile Marketing Day panel
- Published: February 27, 2009
- NEW YORK -- Getting consumer consent for on-the-spot or time-sensitive alerts, discounts, tickets or coupons is what makes mobile the most powerful tool for loyalty marketing.
- Seritas, Max.md tap Gold Mobile's SMS platform
- Published: January 22, 2009
- Automotive Web site and inventory service provider Seritas and medical domain name registrar Max.md have have deployed the mClass SMS platform for use in their customers' sites.