Total Results: 661Displaying: 1 - 10
- Has Google Grid View killed the subject line?
- Published: April 24, 2014
- By Matt Keiser
Google has made possible something that email marketers everywhere have only dared dream of: optimizing to the open-in-real-time using machine learning.
- Product ads transform search marketing but mobile potential is unfulfilled
- Published: April 17, 2014
- While the growth in image-based product ads is transforming paid search marketing as Google gives them greater prominence in search rankings, the experience of several brands suggests significant untapped potential exists here for mobile marketers.
- 5 tips to boost search engine optimization in a competitive environment
- Published: April 10, 2014
- By Eric Covino
While rankings are an important part of a search engine optimization campaign, there is a lot more to it than that.
- Mobile Minutes: Google, Uber, Adobe, IBM
- Published: April 9, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - At Google, bid to put its glasses to work; Uber to launch bike-courier service; With brilliant Lightroom iPad app, Adobe gives us the future of photography; IBM expands MobileFirst consulting services.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple TV, Google Glass, no-poaching pact, China
- Published: March 26, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Don't think an Apple TV service will let you cut ties with Comcast; Google Glass to get makeover from Ray-Ban, Oakley; Sandberg says Facebook rebuffed Google no-poaching pact; China set to cap transfers using mobile-payment services.
- Google ordered to pay $85M in patent suit about push notifications
- Published: March 24, 2014
- A jury wants Google to pay $85 million in damages to SimpleAir in an ongoing case that points to the increasingly important role of push notifications for mobile.
- Door closing on opportunity for mobile paid search bargains
- Published: March 21, 2014
- With the era of bargain pricing in mobile paid search nearing an end, marketers can expect a tougher time breaking through on smartphone screens unless they have big budgets or can enhance their strategies through contextual relevance, social and voice.
- Going vertical while still staying open source will be key to Google winning Android wars
- Published: February 28, 2014
- By Jason Baptiste
The problem is that Android is not controlled by one single manufacturer, not even Google, since it is open source software. So who then is going to win the Android war?
- Utah debuts Google Glass app for transit updates
- Published: February 27, 2014
- Utah.gov has created the first transit-tracking application for Google Glass, enabling consumers to receive notifications and alerts about trains and buses via the device.
- Can Google win mobile commerce with sound authentication?
- Published: February 19, 2014
- Google’s acquisition of sound-based authentication technology fuels yet another war between Apple and the search giant, but with recent data breaches and a plethora of existing payment options, retailers and brands may not be ready to get on board yet.