Total Results: 865Displaying: 1 - 10
- Mobile Minutes: Email's rough year; Google and CBS deal; apps for dating; T-Mobile fined $48M
- Published: October 20, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Whoever wins the White House, this year’s big loser is email; Google signs up CBS for Internet TV service: sources; These apps are perfecting the art of getting you to pay for dates; T-Mobile to pay $48M for misleading unlimited data plan.
- Mobile Minutes: First 5G modem unveiled; Branded domain names; Samsung Note 7 exchange; Disney dropped Twitter bid over
- Published: October 19, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Qualcomm announces the world's first 5G modem, leading the way to multi-gigabit Internet speeds on phones; Say hello to .google and other branded internet addresses; Samsung sets up Note 7 exchanges at major U.S. airports; Report: Disney nixed Twitter bid partly over image.
- Tips for app store optimization
- Published: October 13, 2016
- By Dave Bell
The concept of app store optimization has caught fire recently due in no small part to the massive volume of applications clogging the app stores: nearly 3 million apps are available on the Apple App Store and Google Play apiece.
- Mobile Minutes: Google Assistant hits roadblock; Free Sprint service; FCC slams Comcast; Samsung's troubles
- Published: October 12, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Google’s plan to spread its AI Assistant hits Samsung roadblock; Sprint to offer 1 million students free mobile devices; FCC hits Comcast with record cable company fine over billing practices; Samsung's snafu is Google's golden opportunity.
- Mobile Minutes: Instagram Stories; Google and Facebook VR; Snap IPO; Samsung's exploding phone problem
- Published: October 7, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Instagram Stories, cloned from Snapchat, has 100M daily viewers; Why Google and Facebook Want to Make a New Kind of VR Headset; Report: An IPO in Snap's immediate future?; Samsung's exploding-smartphone nightmare is getting even worse.
- Why Google’s new smartphone leans heavily on AI, virtual reality
- Published: October 5, 2016
- In an effort to reflect consumers’ growing dependency on customized mobile interactions, Google’s new branded smartphone, Pixel, contains a fully integrated artificial intelligence assistant alongside complete virtual reality compatibility.
- Deschutes Brewery uncaps virtual reality videos, immersing consumers in brand narrative
- Published: September 30, 2016
- Oregon-based craft brewery Deschutes has become one of the first breweries of its kind to leverage virtual reality to communicate its brand message, releasing multiple stereoscopic 360-degree videos that bring the stories behind two of its beers to life on users’ smartphones.
- Augmented reality ushers new era of targeting advertising. Thank you, Pokémon Go
- Published: September 23, 2016
- By Joel Citron
With augmented reality applications, and the newfound willingness for users to allow themselves to be augmented, we are entering a new era in targeted advertising.
- Mobile Minutes: YouTubers protest ad policy; EU on ad blocking; Google’s Pixel phones; Samsung’s mobile recovery
- Published: September 6, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – YouTubers protest advertiser friendly policy; Mobile phone networks should not block adverts, says EU; Google said to unveil new phones, 4K Chromecast next month; Samsung mobile recovery suffers blow as Galaxy Notes catch fire.
- How wireless carriers can compete with Facebook, Google and WhatsApp
- Published: August 23, 2016
- By Peter Rinfret
According to Morgan Stanley, in the first quarter of 2016, 85 cents of every new dollar spent in online advertising will go to Google or Facebook, compared to 67 cents in the mobile ad market.