Total Results: 869Displaying: 1 - 10
- App marketing tips for this holiday season
- Published: November 30, 2016
- By Matt Lawson
The holiday season drives more app downloads in the United States than any other time of year. Here are key insights into how app marketers can capture the momentum during this crucial time for their businesses.
- Lowe's offers augmented reality room planner to streamline purchasing process
- Published: November 9, 2016
- Lowe’s is providing a new way for consumers to model what they want their homes to look like with Lowe’s products without even going to the store thanks to a new augmented reality program.
- Google seeks to be one-stop app, embedding ordering capability - Mobile Commerce Daily
- Published: November 1, 2016
- Mobile Commerce Daily today – Google seeks to be one-stop app, embedding ordering capability; Dunkin' Donuts use of push notifications guarantees offer visibility.
- Mobile search proves to be biggest influencer for Google growth
- Published: October 28, 2016
- Google’s ventures into innovative advertising streams are showing positive results, with an ad revenue increase of 18 percent, derived mostly from mobile search.
- Mobile Minutes: Email's rough year; Google and CBS deal; apps for dating; T-Mobile fined $48M
- Published: October 20, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Whoever wins the White House, this year’s big loser is email; Google signs up CBS for Internet TV service: sources; These apps are perfecting the art of getting you to pay for dates; T-Mobile to pay $48M for misleading unlimited data plan.
- Mobile Minutes: First 5G modem unveiled; Branded domain names; Samsung Note 7 exchange; Disney dropped Twitter bid over
- Published: October 19, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Qualcomm announces the world's first 5G modem, leading the way to multi-gigabit Internet speeds on phones; Say hello to .google and other branded internet addresses; Samsung sets up Note 7 exchanges at major U.S. airports; Report: Disney nixed Twitter bid partly over image.
- Tips for app store optimization
- Published: October 13, 2016
- By Dave Bell
The concept of app store optimization has caught fire recently due in no small part to the massive volume of applications clogging the app stores: nearly 3 million apps are available on the Apple App Store and Google Play apiece.
- Mobile Minutes: Google Assistant hits roadblock; Free Sprint service; FCC slams Comcast; Samsung's troubles
- Published: October 12, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Google’s plan to spread its AI Assistant hits Samsung roadblock; Sprint to offer 1 million students free mobile devices; FCC hits Comcast with record cable company fine over billing practices; Samsung's snafu is Google's golden opportunity.
- Mobile Minutes: Instagram Stories; Google and Facebook VR; Snap IPO; Samsung's exploding phone problem
- Published: October 7, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Instagram Stories, cloned from Snapchat, has 100M daily viewers; Why Google and Facebook Want to Make a New Kind of VR Headset; Report: An IPO in Snap's immediate future?; Samsung's exploding-smartphone nightmare is getting even worse.
- Why Google’s new smartphone leans heavily on AI, virtual reality
- Published: October 5, 2016
- In an effort to reflect consumers’ growing dependency on customized mobile interactions, Google’s new branded smartphone, Pixel, contains a fully integrated artificial intelligence assistant alongside complete virtual reality compatibility.