Total Results: 872Displaying: 1 - 10
- New York Times adapts to HTTPS amidst new Google guidelines
- Published: January 12, 2017
- The New York Times is part of the recent wave of publishers to cater to Google’s new protocol by introducing HTTPS for higher security, as the industry continues to shift towards the strategy.
- Pandora shows that putting the user experience first benefits advertisers
- Published: January 6, 2017
- Music streaming platform Pandora is rolling out the full version of its visual ad experience that caters to users, after beta testing brands such as Denny’s, Express and Google saw a 50 percent increase in time spent with the ads on mobile.
- Google's updated app embodies more proactive version of search
- Published: December 8, 2016
- Google has updated its flagship mobile application to focus less on cold searches and function more as a curated feed of what users might be interested in, presenting an interesting opportunity of which marketers can take advantage.
- App marketing tips for this holiday season
- Published: November 30, 2016
- By Matt Lawson
The holiday season drives more app downloads in the United States than any other time of year. Here are key insights into how app marketers can capture the momentum during this crucial time for their businesses.
- Lowe's offers augmented reality room planner to streamline purchasing process
- Published: November 9, 2016
- Lowe’s is providing a new way for consumers to model what they want their homes to look like with Lowe’s products without even going to the store thanks to a new augmented reality program.
- Google seeks to be one-stop app, embedding ordering capability - Mobile Commerce Daily
- Published: November 1, 2016
- Mobile Commerce Daily today – Google seeks to be one-stop app, embedding ordering capability; Dunkin' Donuts use of push notifications guarantees offer visibility.
- Mobile search proves to be biggest influencer for Google growth
- Published: October 28, 2016
- Google’s ventures into innovative advertising streams are showing positive results, with an ad revenue increase of 18 percent, derived mostly from mobile search.
- Mobile Minutes: Email's rough year; Google and CBS deal; apps for dating; T-Mobile fined $48M
- Published: October 20, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Whoever wins the White House, this year’s big loser is email; Google signs up CBS for Internet TV service: sources; These apps are perfecting the art of getting you to pay for dates; T-Mobile to pay $48M for misleading unlimited data plan.
- Mobile Minutes: First 5G modem unveiled; Branded domain names; Samsung Note 7 exchange; Disney dropped Twitter bid over
- Published: October 19, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Qualcomm announces the world's first 5G modem, leading the way to multi-gigabit Internet speeds on phones; Say hello to .google and other branded internet addresses; Samsung sets up Note 7 exchanges at major U.S. airports; Report: Disney nixed Twitter bid partly over image.
- Tips for app store optimization
- Published: October 13, 2016
- By Dave Bell
The concept of app store optimization has caught fire recently due in no small part to the massive volume of applications clogging the app stores: nearly 3 million apps are available on the Apple App Store and Google Play apiece.