Total Results: 873Displaying: 11 - 20
- Tips for app store optimization
- Published: October 13, 2016
- By Dave Bell
The concept of app store optimization has caught fire recently due in no small part to the massive volume of applications clogging the app stores: nearly 3 million apps are available on the Apple App Store and Google Play apiece.
- Mobile Minutes: Google Assistant hits roadblock; Free Sprint service; FCC slams Comcast; Samsung's troubles
- Published: October 12, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Google’s plan to spread its AI Assistant hits Samsung roadblock; Sprint to offer 1 million students free mobile devices; FCC hits Comcast with record cable company fine over billing practices; Samsung's snafu is Google's golden opportunity.
- Mobile Minutes: Instagram Stories; Google and Facebook VR; Snap IPO; Samsung's exploding phone problem
- Published: October 7, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Instagram Stories, cloned from Snapchat, has 100M daily viewers; Why Google and Facebook Want to Make a New Kind of VR Headset; Report: An IPO in Snap's immediate future?; Samsung's exploding-smartphone nightmare is getting even worse.
- Why Google’s new smartphone leans heavily on AI, virtual reality
- Published: October 5, 2016
- In an effort to reflect consumers’ growing dependency on customized mobile interactions, Google’s new branded smartphone, Pixel, contains a fully integrated artificial intelligence assistant alongside complete virtual reality compatibility.
- Deschutes Brewery uncaps virtual reality videos, immersing consumers in brand narrative
- Published: September 30, 2016
- Oregon-based craft brewery Deschutes has become one of the first breweries of its kind to leverage virtual reality to communicate its brand message, releasing multiple stereoscopic 360-degree videos that bring the stories behind two of its beers to life on users’ smartphones.
- Augmented reality ushers new era of targeting advertising. Thank you, Pokémon Go
- Published: September 23, 2016
- By Joel Citron
With augmented reality applications, and the newfound willingness for users to allow themselves to be augmented, we are entering a new era in targeted advertising.
- Mobile Minutes: YouTubers protest ad policy; EU on ad blocking; Google’s Pixel phones; Samsung’s mobile recovery
- Published: September 6, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – YouTubers protest advertiser friendly policy; Mobile phone networks should not block adverts, says EU; Google said to unveil new phones, 4K Chromecast next month; Samsung mobile recovery suffers blow as Galaxy Notes catch fire.
- How wireless carriers can compete with Facebook, Google and WhatsApp
- Published: August 23, 2016
- By Peter Rinfret
According to Morgan Stanley, in the first quarter of 2016, 85 cents of every new dollar spent in online advertising will go to Google or Facebook, compared to 67 cents in the mobile ad market.
- Why Pinterest is a platform that marketers cannot ignore
- Published: August 22, 2016
- By Neil Cunningham
Research has revealed the extent of Pinterest's commercial potential: 72 percent of Pinterest users have bought something that they saw on Pinterest in a real-world shop and 64 percent of Pinterest users actually look at items that they have pinned while they are in-store.
- Mobile Minutes: Google Duo; Airbnb tests travel guides; Snapchat eyes Vurb; Twitter on Apple TV
- Published: August 17, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Google Duo is like FaceTime but more fun; Airbnb tests standalone app for travel guides and services; Snapchat may buy personalized search app Vurb for more than $100M; Twitter shares surge 7pc on talk of Apple TV deal.