Total Results: 678Displaying: 11 - 20
- DVF gives Google Glass wider appeal through fashionable design
- Published: June 9, 2014
- At first glance, Google Glass seemed too futuristic for everyday use, but a partnership between Google and U.S. fashion label Diane von Furstenberg might give the product the stylish appeal it needs to be marketable and desirable.
- Mobile Minutes: Google, Twitter, Alibaba, Tumblr
- Published: May 8, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Google needs to rule online shopping to show its ads really work; Twitter plunges as more shares hit market; Alibabaís next challenge: Making money from mobile traffic; Tumblrís new mobile apps cut the PC cord.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook, Tesco, Google Wallet, millennials
- Published: May 7, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Brands face tough screening for Facebook video ads; Tesco to launch own-brand smartphone; Google Wallet is said to be landing on Google Glass; Mobile app helps millennials manage money.
- Antitrust suit against Google could significantly impact mobile advertising revenues
- Published: May 5, 2014
- A new class action lawsuit against Google could have a significant impact on the search giantís mobile search advertising revenues.
- Mobile Minutes: YouTube, app ticketing, SnapChat, kid wearables
- Published: May 2, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - YouTube unveils Google Preferred at NewFronts event; App ticketing coming to LIRR and Metro-North in 2015; Major Snapchat update adds chatting, video calls; Kid wearables? LeapFrog debuts fitness tracker for training wheels set.
- Has Facebookís mobile advertising influence reached parity with Google?
- Published: May 1, 2014
- Already influential in mobile advertising, Facebook yesterday threw down the gauntlet to Google when it finally made its highly-anticipated mobile ad network official with promises of providing the best ad targeting available in mobile.
- Mobile Minutes: Amazon, Google WiFi, AT&T, Microsoft
- Published: April 28, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Amazon, in threat to UPS, tries its own deliveries; Google may bestow Wi-Fi in its Google Fiber cities; AT&T eyes high-speed Internet in 100 cities; Cloud strength helps Microsoft earnings top Street.
- Has Google Grid View killed the subject line?
- Published: April 24, 2014
- By Matt Keiser
Google has made possible something that email marketers everywhere have only dared dream of: optimizing to the open-in-real-time using machine learning.
- Product ads transform search marketing but mobile potential is unfulfilled
- Published: April 17, 2014
- While the growth in image-based product ads is transforming paid search marketing as Google gives them greater prominence in search rankings, the experience of several brands suggests significant untapped potential exists here for mobile marketers.
- 5 tips to boost search engine optimization in a competitive environment
- Published: April 10, 2014
- By Eric Covino
While rankings are an important part of a search engine optimization campaign, there is a lot more to it than that.