Total Results: 875Displaying: 31 - 40
- To move forward, Snapchat must look to Instagram
- Published: July 25, 2016
- By Luis Sanz
Snapchat is a marketer’s dream, with users watching 8 billion videos per day and spending an average of 30 minutes inside the application. With such a prominent influence – ranking as the fastest-growing social network among millennials – there is ample talk about how Snapchat will monetize, especially given its ephemeral nature.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook bets on lasers; Google pitches AI; Twitter verification; Phone charger sales surge
- Published: July 21, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Facebook wants to use laser to deliver high-speed Internet; Google uses AI to lure new cloud customers; Twitter’s latest change probably wouldn’t have helped Leslie Jones; Phone charger sales are surging because of Pokemon Go.
- Google’s AMP meets mobile ads for faster brand experiences
- Published: July 20, 2016
- With Google bringing Accelerated Mobile Pages to ads and landing pages for the first time, launching programmatic buying for native ads and signing a new global programmatic partnership with Time Warner, the company is carrying the torch for better mobile ad experiences.
- Big mistakes that app marketers make daily
- Published: July 20, 2016
- By Jonathan Pelosi
If you are a marketer or retailer with applications, I have some bad news for you.
- HomeClick clarifies customer journey with mobile, cross-device attribution
- Published: July 19, 2016
- Furniture and home décor online retailer HomeClick is experiencing higher desktop revenues following a commitment to mobile, highlighting the importance of cross-device attribution.
- Google brings retailers, users closer with suite of new mobile products
- Published: July 13, 2016
- With mobile travel and retail shopping searches up nearly 30 percent this year, Google is expanding its mobile search formats for these categories, including adding flight price tracking and product discovery ads.
- Mobile Minutes: Alexa for Prime; Snapchat sued; Messenger tests encryption; Google buys Anvato
- Published: July 11, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Ask Amazon's Alexa for Prime Deals and get $10 off your first order; Snapchat sued for being too sexy for minors; Facebook testing end-to-end encryption on Messenger; Google buys startup to stuff more video into its cloud.
- Chimani boosts app marketing strategy with Google video
- Published: July 8, 2016
- Chimani, a developer of free application guides for United States national parks, is adding video ads to its download push in an effort to reach a wide swath of outdoor enthusiasts.
- Mobile Minutes: Wimbledon live on Twitter; Rio Olympics in VR; Google buys Moodstocks; MTA’s ticketing app
- Published: July 7, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Twitter goes Live with Wimbledon stream; NBC and Samsung team up to broadcast 2016 Rio Olympics in virtual reality; Google buys sneaker-scanning machine learning company Moodstocks; MTA speeds up app rollout for mobile tickets on Metro-North, LIRR.
- Mobile Minutes: Uber, Pandora partner; Twitter adds stickers; Amazon Dash expands; Google’s smartphone
- Published: June 28, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Uber and Pandora partner to offer music to drivers; Twitter’s new stickers are Snapchat filters, but for tweets; Amazon to add dozens of brands to Dash buttons, but do shoppers want them?; Google is building a phone for this year, says unlikely report.