Total Results: 750Displaying: 31 - 40
- The urgency of mobile search engine optimization
- Published: March 30, 2015
- By Richard Chavez
The next real SEO challenge for brands is not duplicate content, schema or low-quality links. No, the next hurdle is the mobile experience of your site. And brands that simply serve up the desktop version of their site for mobile users could be in for a big surprise.
- Google exec: Mobile forces right blend of actionable sports content
- Published: March 19, 2015
- NEW YORK – A Google executive at the 2015 Mobile Marketing Association Forum New York said Turner Sports’ narrowly targeted, relevant outreach to fans during the NCAA March Madness basketball tournament is a model for marketers to emulate in the mobile moments that matter.
- Google continues pivot to value-add mobile search with insurance shopping site
- Published: March 9, 2015
- Google’s launch of a site that simplifies automobile-insurance shopping will pressure traditional insurers to engage more effectively with clients on mobile while helping the search giant remain relevant as on-the-go consumers change how product research is conducted.
- Google’s wireless strategy has potential to be global carrier-agnostic service
- Published: March 4, 2015
- Google’s intention to offer wireless talk and data plans on a limited scale has the potential to evolve into a global carrier-agnostic service that would be tightly integrated with applications, search and payments while enabling the company to provide higher-priced marketing services.
- Google's updated flight-search tool spikes fear among booking apps
- Published: March 2, 2015
- Google is making a stronger stake in the mobile travel sector by rolling out an updated flight-search tool that will enable consumers to use their mobile devices to search for fare prices and a slew of flight options and may cut into the crowded sector of booking applications.
- Q4 2014 mobile site performance benchmark report
- Published: February 27, 2015
- The second installment in a new exclusive series, this publication is reporting on quarterly mobile site performance as monitored by Catchpoint Systems. Find out in this installment how leading brands in the retail, banking and travel sectors fared.
- Digital, tech brands more buzzworthy than traditional marketers: report
- Published: February 25, 2015
- Disney, BMW and Nike are the only traditional consumer brands in the top 10 on a new list released today ranking the most popular brands based on social and online conversations.
- Little Caesars laughs off Domino's focus on mobile ordering in TV ad
- Published: February 23, 2015
- Pizza chain Little Caesars is parodying how some of its competitors are putting a big focus on mobile technology in a new television ad that also pokes fun at the staged technology launches for which marketers such as Apple have become known.
- No mobile commerce site? Your Google search rank is in jeopardy
- Published: February 23, 2015
- By Wilson Kerr
Been putting a mobile commerce off? Getting to it later this year? OK, but be careful, because there is more at stake than just your mobile conversion rate.
- Revlon and Google add color to Valentine’s Day GIF campaign
- Published: February 13, 2015
- Revlon and Google are partnering up to spread the Valentine’s Day spirit by enabling fans to send each other personalized animated images via social media and email designed to showcase the makeup brand’s Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick colors, proving that GIFs continue to resonate well with millennial fans.