Total Results: 685Displaying: 51 - 60
- What Google’s Hummingbird update means for marketers
- Published: October 1, 2013
- By Ken Wisnefski
On the eve of Google's 15th birthday last week, the search giant unveiled an algorithm update that had marketers on their toes on the effect it might have on their Google rankings, leaving some panicking that "SEO is dead."
- Can Google fix its mobile problem by pushing voice search?
- Published: September 30, 2013
- Google is hoping it can turn around its mobile search problem with a new algorithm intended to deliver better results for mobile users asking a question out loud.
- Google exec: Beautiful multiscreen campaigns not so difficult
- Published: September 25, 2013
- NEW YORK – A Google executive at the Mobile Marketing Association’s SM2 conference debunked four myths regarding multiscreen campaigns and explained that every marketer should be engaging across devices, browsers and channels.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple, Google, BlackBerry, FCC
- Published: September 19, 2013
- Today in mobile marketing: Apple's new iPhones offer several lessons; Google-owned retail stores could be revolutionary; BlackBerry gearing up for another round of layoffs; White House asks FCC to require mobile phone be unlocked.
- Battle of the maps: The 2014 ad game-changer
- Published: September 18, 2013
- By Gary Schwartz
The principal challenge is that maps are a new and unique advertising paradigm, and the incumbent search business models, mostly designed for the Web’s previous era as a stationary, desktop experience, may need to be adjusted.
- Mobile Minutes: Passwords, Bump, HTC and Blackberry
- Published: September 17, 2013
- Today in mobile marketing – Say goodbye to the password; Google acquires mobile contact sharing app Bump; HTC confirms layoffs in Bellevue; BlackBerry bidders may want to carve up business - sources.
- Android’s sweet tooth is distracting, but does it build the brand?
- Published: September 5, 2013
- In an unusual move, Google has named Android 4.4 after Nestle’s Kit Kat chocolate bar. With the launch imminent for Apple’s iOS 7, Google’s strategy could help drum up some extra attention for its own offering.
- What publishers and bloggers need to know about tablet and mobile SEO
- Published: September 3, 2013
- By Dan Meehan
Depending on the Web site and the category of content, mobile devices constitute anywhere from 25-60 percent of overall audience traffic each month.
- Everything a marketer needs to know about mobile search
- Published: August 26, 2013
- By Matthew Capala
Mastering mobile search can seem like a daunting challenge at times, even for brands with the most established online presence. This is especially the case when mobile is a large part of your customer’s digital lifestyle.
- Fidelity tests Google Glass app to simplify looking up stock quotes
- Published: August 16, 2013
- Fidelity Investments has introduced an application for Google Glass enabling users to view a hands-free display of quotes from major United States stock indexes at market close.