Total Results: 732Displaying: 51 - 60
- Built-in Android and iOS security mechanisms: Looking at their effectiveness
- Published: September 5, 2014
- By Tatyana Mahlaeva
While having security is crucial, when a system is hacked, consumers tend to remember the lack of security rather than the security that was in place. The situation with mobile devices is even worse.
- Mobile Minutes: PayPal, Smartphones in medicine, Snapchat, App stores
- Published: August 22, 2014
- EBay considering PayPal spinoff: report; What is the ROI of a smartphone given to patients with a chronic health condition?; What Snapchat can learn from Asian messaging apps; So why isn't there more app store competition?
- Negative Google Glass sentiment raises questions for marketers
- Published: August 14, 2014
- A swell of anti-Google Glass sentiment is raising questions about whether resistance to the technology would prevent marketers from building applications for it.
- Key takeaways for brands from Google I/O
- Published: August 1, 2014
- By Adam Marchick
Google’s emphasis on smart devices and enhanced notifications has implications both for consumers and for the brands and businesses that serve them.
- Google’s mobile search gains jeopardized by need for streamlined experiences
- Published: July 18, 2014
- While Google has made significant gains in mobile search over the past year, it faces a significant challenge going forward from retailers’ struggles to streamline mobile purchasing and understand the mobile path to purchase as well as persistently lower cost-per-click rates on mobile.
- NFL will leverage mobile, wearables to enhance content
- Published: July 14, 2014
- The National Football League sees tremendous potential in the use of mobile to deliver content to its data-hungry fans, but it still faces some hurdles as it seeks to optimize its efforts in that area.
- Android’s latest developments offer glimpse of mobile marketing’s future
- Published: July 11, 2014
- As Google extends its Android mobile operating system into new channels, marketers are getting a glimpse of the what the future could look like in an Android-dominated world.
- How Google, Apple and Amazon try to own in-store shoppers
- Published: July 10, 2014
- With the significance of mobile’s role as an indispensable tool throughout a consumer’s daily activities beginning to emerge, the next battlefield for mobile dominance is the in-store shopper.
- Trulia solidifies wearables foray with Android Wear integration
- Published: June 30, 2014
- Within weeks, Trulia will offer the first real estate app for Android Wear which will extend the convenience of search and allow for an even faster transmittal of communication between buyers, agents and lenders.
- Google’s Android Auto envisions big role for smartphones in connected cars
- Published: June 26, 2014
- Android Auto, Google’s new connected car play that already has over 40 automaker partners, puts the smartphone front and center so that drivers can access the most up-to-date experiences without having to wait for automakers to bake it in.