Tag: Greg Hallinan
Total Results: 5
- Does context always trump content in mobile?
- Published: February 22, 2013
- As marketing becomes more personalized and relevant, there is an ongoing debate in mobile about the role of context compared to content. However, instead of comparing the two, the trick is balancing both.
- Geolocation will be game-changer for the 2012 political elections
- Published: July 6, 2012
- The 2008 political elections were all about SMS and social media, but with the rise of location-based technology, this election season could shake up the way that candidates connect with voters via targeted advertising.
- Verve Wireless makes room for ads on mobile
- Published: June 25, 2009
- Big-name local newspapers are going mobile with the help of Verve Wireless, a mobile publishing technology provider.
- Motorola to sell wireless messaging unit PLUS Verve/AccuWeather and Bebo
- Published: February 25, 2009
- Motorola divests wireless messaging unit to Visto; Verve includes AccuWeather.com content in client media mobile sites; Bebo Open Mobile program available to Canadian carriers.
- Chicago Sun-Times, Time Out New York offer mobile coupons
- Published: December 12, 2008
- The Chicago Sun-Times, The San Diego Union-Tribune, Time Out Chicago, Time Out New York and Metro International have partnered with Verve Wireless for mobile couponing.