Tag: Group M
Total Results: 4
- DSPs to cement prominent position in mobile advertising this year: DataXu exec
- Published: February 1, 2011
- After a long period of testing with WPP’s Group M, DataXu has announced the general availability of its DX mobile demand-side platform.
- Mobile Marketing Association elects industry players to guide India Local Council
- Published: June 23, 2009
- The Mobile Marketing Association has named its elected co-chairs for the MMA India Local Council.
- Digital advertising revolution in full swing: ad:tech roundtable
- Published: November 6, 2008
- NEW YORK - Despite these tough economic times, the digital advertising revolution is in full swing.
- 7-Eleven sees click-through in mobile-game ads
- Published: June 23, 2008
- 7-Eleven Inc., one of the leading convenience store chains, has achieved a 7.5 percent click-through rate in a mobile game pre-roll ad campaign.