Total Results: 136Displaying: 1 - 10
- Hipcricket files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in a reflection of SMS troubles
- Published: January 22, 2015
- Hipcricket has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and is seeking court approval to sell assets to Sito Mobile Ltd. for $4.5 million.
- Bacardi offers valuable lesson on how to protect against app burnout
- Published: December 19, 2014
- Mobile applications must provide a real-life tie-in to protect the user from “app burnout,” a strategy that spirits brand Bacardi is embracing.
- Virginia Lottery enriches security, communication via mobile messaging
- Published: December 8, 2014
- Virginia Lottery is leveraging mobile messaging to enhance security and communication for players while building game engagement.
- Texting lives on, despite rise of OTT: experts
- Published: August 21, 2014
- SMS messaging, a fixture of mobile marketing for years, is expected to remain a viable channel for the foreseeable future, notwithstanding the growing popularity of over-the-top (OTT) messaging applications such as WhatsApp.
- Chipotle debuts text-to-win campaign as it eyes mobile strategy upgrade
- Published: June 19, 2014
- Chipotle Mexican Grill has launched its latest text-to-win mobile marketing campaign, and is working on updating its mobile strategy.
- Better calls-to-action, content propel next-generation SMS segmentation
- Published: May 27, 2014
- With some brands now amassing a sizable SMS database, marketers need to put in more marketing muscle and churn out content that is segmented towards specific groups to keep the momentum going around mobile messaging.
- SXSW: Making the case for marketing-as-a-service
- Published: March 13, 2014
- By Doug Stovall
Brands and agencies are wrestling with the question of when personalized marketing based on consumer data crosses the line from relevant and helpful to creepy and intrusive.
- Key takeaways from Mobile World Congress 2014 in Barcelona
- Published: March 3, 2014
- How will this year's Mobile World Congress, a gathering of 85,000 held last week in Barcelona, Spain, move the needle for mobile? Senior executives from the industry offer their points of view.
- Mobile wins for Super Bowl XLVIII social engagement, takes backseat in TV ads
- Published: February 4, 2014
- While brands such as Mars and Procter & Gamble nailed creating mobile-specific social content in real-time during Sunday’s Super Bowl game, incorporating the medium into the $4 million TV ad continued to be a massive missed opportunity.
- Capitalizing on the Cult of Immediacy
- Published: February 3, 2014
- By Guy Borgford
No one under the age of 25 knows what it is like to be stumped.