Total Results: 133Displaying: 1 - 10
- Texting lives on, despite rise of OTT: experts
- Published: August 21, 2014
- SMS messaging, a fixture of mobile marketing for years, is expected to remain a viable channel for the foreseeable future, notwithstanding the growing popularity of over-the-top (OTT) messaging applications such as WhatsApp.
- Chipotle debuts text-to-win campaign as it eyes mobile strategy upgrade
- Published: June 19, 2014
- Chipotle Mexican Grill has launched its latest text-to-win mobile marketing campaign, and is working on updating its mobile strategy.
- Better calls-to-action, content propel next-generation SMS segmentation
- Published: May 27, 2014
- With some brands now amassing a sizable SMS database, marketers need to put in more marketing muscle and churn out content that is segmented towards specific groups to keep the momentum going around mobile messaging.
- SXSW: Making the case for marketing-as-a-service
- Published: March 13, 2014
- By Doug Stovall
Brands and agencies are wrestling with the question of when personalized marketing based on consumer data crosses the line from relevant and helpful to creepy and intrusive.
- Key takeaways from Mobile World Congress 2014 in Barcelona
- Published: March 3, 2014
- How will this year's Mobile World Congress, a gathering of 85,000 held last week in Barcelona, Spain, move the needle for mobile? Senior executives from the industry offer their points of view.
- Mobile wins for Super Bowl XLVIII social engagement, takes backseat in TV ads
- Published: February 4, 2014
- While brands such as Mars and Procter & Gamble nailed creating mobile-specific social content in real-time during Sunday’s Super Bowl game, incorporating the medium into the $4 million TV ad continued to be a massive missed opportunity.
- Capitalizing on the Cult of Immediacy
- Published: February 3, 2014
- By Guy Borgford
No one under the age of 25 knows what it is like to be stumped.
- Razorfish exec: Brands need to get smarter on mobile segmentation
- Published: December 6, 2013
- A Razorfish executive who spoke during a Mobile Marketer webinar yesterday said that marketers need to up their in-application segmentation efforts if they want to create loyal users.
- Webinar on Dec. 5: Mobile Outlook 2014: Up, Down or Flat?
- Published: November 13, 2013
- Please register for the free annual webinar at 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET on Thursday, Dec. 5: “Mobile Outlook 2014: Up, Down or Flat?” Panelists include execs from BIA/Kelsey and Hipcricket.
- Mondelez boosts mobile strategy with global content push
- Published: October 9, 2013
- Mondelez International is supporting its industry-leading mobile strategy with a big international push to make content available on locally-popular devices around the world and in ten languages.