Total Results: 43Displaying: 1 - 10
- Optimizing the mobile app for future mcommerce success
- Published: December 31, 2014
- By Shira Anderson
It is important to note that your mobile sales boost is most likely to come from consumers who have already shopped with you, either in your physical store or via your app.
- Making online and mobile more profitable for the holidays
- Published: December 24, 2014
- By Rory Dennis
Fast delivery of high-quality content is essential during the busy holiday season. The simplest way to do this is by giving the consumer quick access to purchase the products that they desire.
- Key techniques to get brands through holiday downloads
- Published: December 19, 2014
- By Harish Thimmappa
Finding the right audience for your app is not a trivial task. It requires blending high volume with high-value users. Adjusting these balances depending on your app’s lifecycle is paramount.
- 2014’s breakout mobile marketing tactics include mobile acquisition, app install ads
- Published: December 4, 2014
- With brands and retailers ramping up their marketing strategies during the holidays and mobile traffic making a significant jump, two tactics leaping to the forefront are mobile acquisition and app install ads.
- 5 tips for personalized mobile messaging that breaks through holiday noise
- Published: December 4, 2014
- By Rupert Thorp
Knowing customer preferences using mobile data can provide the fodder for mobile campaigns that are as personalized as the holiday lists that shoppers have stored on their smartphones and tablets.
- Only 49pc of retailers harnessing mobile marketing this holiday season: report
- Published: December 3, 2014
- Despite reports of mobile’s growing importance for consumers during the recent Thanksgiving holiday weekend, only 49 percent of retailers are planning to include mobile technology in their holiday marketing strategy this year, according to a new report from BDO USA.
- Getting the retailer's app ready for Black Friday
- Published: November 17, 2014
- By Dale Carr
Application developers and retailers with companion mobile apps, brace yourselves for what is expected to be the single biggest day for mobile shopping yet – and it is right around the corner on Nov. 28.
- Macy’s mobilizes letters to Santa via comprehensive Believe site
- Published: November 5, 2014
- Macy’s evolving mobile strategy for its annual holiday campaign Believe this year focuses on the mobile Web with a comprehensive site enabling users to write letters to Santa, participate in a Guinness World Records challenge, download content and purchase related merchandise.
- 6 mobile holiday must-haves to eliminate friction
- Published: October 30, 2014
- By Melinda Krueger
We will never get to engagement if we do not eliminate friction. Friction in mobile experiences is deadly.
- Sephora exec: Mobile evolves from on-the-go tool to personal assistant
- Published: December 3, 2013
- While many retailers are seeing a significant boost from mobile this holiday season, beauty chain Sephora expects its mobile growth to significantly outpace industry averages based on the retailer’s strong digital heritage and integrated experiences for loyal customers.