Total Results: 27Displaying: 1 - 10
- Webinar on Jan. 24: Holiday mobile marketing recap: What worked, what didn't and lessons learned
- Published: December 27, 2012
- The 2012 holidays marked a turning point in the history of mobile marketing with more campaigns and shopping conducted on smartphones and tablets than in years past. This free, hour-long webinar tracks mobile marketing’s progress over the holidays, lessons learned, left-field surprises and best practice for 2013.
- Reap holiday rewards with these top 3 mobile best-practice tips
- Published: December 20, 2012
- By Ken Burke
Because mobile shopping is expected to be especially crucial this holiday shopping season, the need to embrace mobile commerce is unmistakable.
- In-store and mobile: How union of old and new habits is holiday loyalty season gift
- Published: December 7, 2012
- By Michael Hemsey
Something interesting is happening as we enter the holiday season’s second half: the merging of online and offline worlds back into the bricks-and-mortar experience.
- Unwrapping rich data from mobile shopping over the holidays
- Published: December 6, 2012
- By Scott Gamble
While mobile devices are playing a major role this holiday shopping season, I predict that within the next five to seven years, their use for purchases will actually be greater than purchases made in-store or online.
- Making a perfect holiday recipe for local mobile advertising
- Published: November 28, 2012
- By Ryan Golden
If you want potential consumers to get excited about your brand, service or store, you have to continuously update your message so that it is relevant to your customers and their location.
- Mobile traffic jumps in advance of holiday season start
- Published: November 26, 2012
- The evidence is already accumulating that mobile will play a bigger role during the holidays this year, with retailers seeing significant increases in mobile traffic even before the holiday shopping season officially got underway.
- Keeping mobile customers in your store this holiday season
- Published: November 21, 2012
- By Elana Anderson
Whether it is a tablet, an iPhone or an Android device, consumers will make more purchases than ever before through their mobile devices, certainly helping to proliferate the concept of “couch commerce.”
- Testing apps before the holidays
- Published: October 16, 2012
- By Dave Berg
While it might be OK to not have bought any gifts yet, if you delay testing your mobile applications for much longer, it will be a “Bah Humbug” rather than “Happy Holidays” for your company.
- Webinar on Feb. 23: Holiday Mobile Marketing: Lessons Learned for Future Holiday Efforts
- Published: January 26, 2012
- Register for this free, hour-long webinar Feb. 23 discussing mobile's performance over the holidays, brands that got it right, lessons learned and best practice for 2012. Panelists from Michaels Stores, Dell, USA Today and sponsor Kony.
- Impressions of the holiday mobile season
- Published: January 5, 2012
- By Jeff Hasen
Rather than the number of mobile impressions during the holiday season, I am most intrigued by the lasting ones.