Total Results: 40Displaying: 1 - 10
- 2014’s breakout mobile marketing tactics include mobile acquisition, app install ads
- Published: December 4, 2014
- With brands and retailers ramping up their marketing strategies during the holidays and mobile traffic making a significant jump, two tactics leaping to the forefront are mobile acquisition and app install ads.
- 5 tips for personalized mobile messaging that breaks through holiday noise
- Published: December 4, 2014
- By Rupert Thorp
Knowing customer preferences using mobile data can provide the fodder for mobile campaigns that are as personalized as the holiday lists that shoppers have stored on their smartphones and tablets.
- Only 49pc of retailers harnessing mobile marketing this holiday season: report
- Published: December 3, 2014
- Despite reports of mobile’s growing importance for consumers during the recent Thanksgiving holiday weekend, only 49 percent of retailers are planning to include mobile technology in their holiday marketing strategy this year, according to a new report from BDO USA.
- Getting the retailer's app ready for Black Friday
- Published: November 17, 2014
- By Dale Carr
Application developers and retailers with companion mobile apps, brace yourselves for what is expected to be the single biggest day for mobile shopping yet – and it is right around the corner on Nov. 28.
- Macy’s mobilizes letters to Santa via comprehensive Believe site
- Published: November 5, 2014
- Macy’s evolving mobile strategy for its annual holiday campaign Believe this year focuses on the mobile Web with a comprehensive site enabling users to write letters to Santa, participate in a Guinness World Records challenge, download content and purchase related merchandise.
- 6 mobile holiday must-haves to eliminate friction
- Published: October 30, 2014
- By Melinda Krueger
We will never get to engagement if we do not eliminate friction. Friction in mobile experiences is deadly.
- Sephora exec: Mobile evolves from on-the-go tool to personal assistant
- Published: December 3, 2013
- While many retailers are seeing a significant boost from mobile this holiday season, beauty chain Sephora expects its mobile growth to significantly outpace industry averages based on the retailer’s strong digital heritage and integrated experiences for loyal customers.
- Reinventing SMS for the holidays
- Published: November 25, 2013
- By Lauren DeLisa Coleman
It is that time again. The Christmas decorations and candy are already out in the chain pharmacy stores, and it will not be long before the traditional holiday music starts playing.
- Ring in the holidays with mobile marketing
- Published: November 14, 2013
- By James Orsini
Mobile is the media for the moment. Advertisers, retailers and brands simply must have mobile as an integrated part of their holiday marketing plans and budgets. Fortunately, it is not too late to deploy the proper efforts.
- 3 steps for a successful mobile holiday season
- Published: October 31, 2013
- By Dave Sikora
This holiday season millions of shoppers will engage in showrooming as they search for information to guide them in their purchase decision.