Total Results: 53Displaying: 1 - 10
- How to boost holiday media without overindulging in redundant ads
- Published: November 25, 2015
- By Shachar Orren
Whether it is because your budget needs to get used up before the New Year, or because you want a cut of the consumer holiday spend pie, I suggest keeping the extra spending this time of year to a minimum.
- 5 ways that bricks-and-mortar retailers can cater to mobile-savvy shoppers
- Published: November 19, 2015
- By Jeff Hasen
The make-or-break holiday shopping season is upon us, spurring retailers to determine where they want to speak to would-be customers, how often and with what messages.
- How to prepare for increased mobile traffic over the holidays
- Published: November 16, 2015
- By Emily Adams
If your Web site cannot keep up with the high demand, you will risk losing valuable traffic when it matters most this season.
- Starbucks builds brand with millennials via closely aligned mobile platforms
- Published: November 12, 2015
- Starbucks is targeting millennials who may be looking for a quick pick-me-up during the busy holiday season with brand integrations on Snapchat and popular email newsletter publication theSkimm.
- Maximizing mobile behind-the-scenes in time for the holidays
- Published: November 11, 2015
- By Kyle Metcalf
As mobile shopping continues to increase, retailers cannot ignore their mobile sites and applications when prepping for the 2015 holiday shopping season.
- 5 app marketing tips for the holidays
- Published: November 9, 2015
- By Claire Oliverson
Given the hectic holidays – and the reality that mobile now accounts for more than half of all digital spend – you are likely already in the midst of some important campaign planning.
- Getting the most out of holiday retail campaigns
- Published: October 8, 2015
- By Eric Nielsen
With more than 87 percent of consumers using smartphones or tablets to shop and 68 percent conducting pre-purchase research on smartphones, it is likely you will have a generous helping of mobile advertising in your fourth-quarter budget.
- Marketers largely fail with first-day-of-fall social campaigns
- Published: September 25, 2015
- Marketers flooded social media on the first day of fall with engagement-driven posts, but their efforts mostly fell flat due to a lack of originality.
- New in-store shopping experience: How retailers can drive sales with apps
- Published: September 15, 2015
- By Robi Ganguly
Even if mobile apps are not generating in-app revenue, retailers cannot ignore the value that retail apps provide their customers.
- Webinar on Sept. 24: Last-minute tips for effective 2015 holiday mobile marketing
- Published: August 27, 2015
- Register for this free webinar Thursday, Sept. 24 at 2–3 p.m. ET on last-minute tips for effective 2015 holiday mobile marketing. Hear experts from Boston Retail Partners, iCrossing and YP offer strategic marketing advice.