Total Results: 34Displaying: 1 - 10
- Sephora exec: Mobile evolves from on-the-go tool to personal assistant
- Published: December 3, 2013
- While many retailers are seeing a significant boost from mobile this holiday season, beauty chain Sephora expects its mobile growth to significantly outpace industry averages based on the retailerís strong digital heritage and integrated experiences for loyal customers.
- Reinventing SMS for the holidays
- Published: November 25, 2013
- By Lauren DeLisa Coleman
It is that time again. The Christmas decorations and candy are already out in the chain pharmacy stores, and it will not be long before the traditional holiday music starts playing.
- Ring in the holidays with mobile marketing
- Published: November 14, 2013
- By James Orsini
Mobile is the media for the moment. Advertisers, retailers and brands simply must have mobile as an integrated part of their holiday marketing plans and budgets. Fortunately, it is not too late to deploy the proper efforts.
- 3 steps for a successful mobile holiday season
- Published: October 31, 2013
- By Dave Sikora
This holiday season millions of shoppers will engage in showrooming as they search for information to guide them in their purchase decision.
- Heat wave to holidays: How to prep now for Q4 mobile success
- Published: September 11, 2013
- By David Kong
Preparing for mobile success can seem daunting to even the most sophisticated marketers, but this holiday season will present an onslaught of opportunities for which there is still time to capitalize.
- 4 factors to sharpen the holiday mcommerce experience
- Published: June 26, 2013
- By Kevin Carlson
If you are thinking of competing with a mobile commerce presence for holiday 2013, the time to start innovating is now.
- Mobile Marketing Summit New York Sept. 12: GE, American Eagle, Citi, Gilt, Time, Ogilvy, Cabela's, InterContinental
- Published: June 12, 2013
- Registration is open for the Mobile Marketing Summit: Holiday Focus 2013 conference Thursday, Sept. 12 with speakers from GE, American Eagle Outfitters, Citi, Gilt Groupe, Time Inc., Ogilvy & Mather, Cabela's and InterContinental Hotels. Must-attend New York event for brands, marketers, retailers, agencies and publishers.
- Webinar on Jan. 24: Holiday mobile marketing recap: What worked, what didn't and lessons learned
- Published: December 27, 2012
- The 2012 holidays marked a turning point in the history of mobile marketing with more campaigns and shopping conducted on smartphones and tablets than in years past. This free, hour-long webinar tracks mobile marketingís progress over the holidays, lessons learned, left-field surprises and best practice for 2013.
- Reap holiday rewards with these top 3 mobile best-practice tips
- Published: December 20, 2012
- By Ken Burke
Because mobile shopping is expected to be especially crucial this holiday shopping season, the need to embrace mobile commerce is unmistakable.
- In-store and mobile: How union of old and new habits is holiday loyalty season gift
- Published: December 7, 2012
- By Michael Hemsey
Something interesting is happening as we enter the holiday seasonís second half: the merging of online and offline worlds back into the bricks-and-mortar experience.