Total Results: 46Displaying: 1 - 10
- Marketers largely fail with first-day-of-fall social campaigns
- Published: September 25, 2015
- Marketers flooded social media on the first day of fall with engagement-driven posts, but their efforts mostly fell flat due to a lack of originality.
- New in-store shopping experience: How retailers can drive sales with apps
- Published: September 15, 2015
- By Robi Ganguly
Even if mobile apps are not generating in-app revenue, retailers cannot ignore the value that retail apps provide their customers.
- Webinar on Sept. 24: Last-minute tips for effective 2015 holiday mobile marketing
- Published: August 27, 2015
- Register for this free webinar Thursday, Sept. 24 at 2–3 p.m. ET on last-minute tips for effective 2015 holiday mobile marketing. Hear experts from Boston Retail Partners, iCrossing and YP offer strategic marketing advice.
- Optimizing the mobile app for future mcommerce success
- Published: December 31, 2014
- By Shira Anderson
It is important to note that your mobile sales boost is most likely to come from consumers who have already shopped with you, either in your physical store or via your app.
- Making online and mobile more profitable for the holidays
- Published: December 24, 2014
- By Rory Dennis
Fast delivery of high-quality content is essential during the busy holiday season. The simplest way to do this is by giving the consumer quick access to purchase the products that they desire.
- Key techniques to get brands through holiday downloads
- Published: December 19, 2014
- By Harish Thimmappa
Finding the right audience for your app is not a trivial task. It requires blending high volume with high-value users. Adjusting these balances depending on your app’s lifecycle is paramount.
- 2014’s breakout mobile marketing tactics include mobile acquisition, app install ads
- Published: December 4, 2014
- With brands and retailers ramping up their marketing strategies during the holidays and mobile traffic making a significant jump, two tactics leaping to the forefront are mobile acquisition and app install ads.
- 5 tips for personalized mobile messaging that breaks through holiday noise
- Published: December 4, 2014
- By Rupert Thorp
Knowing customer preferences using mobile data can provide the fodder for mobile campaigns that are as personalized as the holiday lists that shoppers have stored on their smartphones and tablets.
- Only 49pc of retailers harnessing mobile marketing this holiday season: report
- Published: December 3, 2014
- Despite reports of mobile’s growing importance for consumers during the recent Thanksgiving holiday weekend, only 49 percent of retailers are planning to include mobile technology in their holiday marketing strategy this year, according to a new report from BDO USA.
- Getting the retailer's app ready for Black Friday
- Published: November 17, 2014
- By Dale Carr
Application developers and retailers with companion mobile apps, brace yourselves for what is expected to be the single biggest day for mobile shopping yet – and it is right around the corner on Nov. 28.