Tag: Ian Heidt
Total Results: 2
- Are brands delivering on promise of contextually relevant mobile experiences?
- Published: December 18, 2012
- The ability to deliver contextually relevant experiences is one of mobile’s big promises for marketers. While many experiences have not lived up to these promises, there are signs that 2013 could see a significant jump forward.
- Future of location-based services will have social overlay: CTIA panelist
- Published: October 11, 2010
- SAN FRANCISCO - The integration of social media into location-based services is going to change the way brands are able to engage and communicate with consumers.