Total Results: 236Displaying: 1 - 10
- Internet of Things industry will grow to $2.7 trillion big by 2015: IDC
- Published: June 4, 2014
- With consumers continuing to experience and embrace the Internet of Things in their homes, cars and in many other aspects of their daily lives, International Data Corp. predicts the worldwide market for related solutions to grow exponentially from $1.9 trillion in 2013, reaching $7.1 trillion by 2020.
- Canali taps Mr Porter editor for styling session to build online presence
- Published: April 21, 2014
- Italian menswear label Canali enlisted Mr Porter style director Dan May for a fashion feature that instructed men how to wear one of the brand’s jackets.
- Mobile Minutes: Microsoft, Twitter and Billboard, Internet of Things, Android, Amazon
- Published: March 28, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Microsoft CEO unveils office for iPad in mobile-app push; Billboard and Twitter partner to create 'Billboard Twitter Real-Time Charts'; Consortium wants standards for ‘Internet of Things'; Data point: Android is on pace to take over the world by 2015; Amazon plans free streaming media service.
- Debate over Internet of Things vs. Internet of Everything
- Published: January 23, 2014
- By Gary Schwartz
When Cisco CEO John Chambers took the stage at CES in Las Vegas this month and announced that there was a difference between the Internet of Things (IOT) and the Internet of Everything (IOE), many cried “semantics.”
- Google's Nest deal pushes mobile as remote control for everyday life
- Published: January 15, 2014
- Google’s proposed acquisition of Nest Labs for $3.2 billion is reflective of how the definition of mobile is changing as operating systems originally built for smartphones and tablets increasingly integrate wearables, connected cars, smart appliances and other hardware into their services.
- Macy’s mstyleradio points to Internet radio opportunities beyond mobile ads
- Published: November 18, 2013
- Brands have long had a symbiotic relationship with music, but as radio streaming via mobile devices continues to gain, some are finding opportunities beyond simple advertising as they look to cement relationships with millennials.
- Privacy that keeps pace with technology as self-regulation goes mobile
- Published: September 9, 2013
- By Lou Mastria
Internet advertisers recently took a critical step toward ensuring the long-term health of their economic engine by issuing detailed guidance applying the industry’s self-regulatory program to the mobile environment.
- Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends report dissected
- Published: June 10, 2013
- By Ritesh Bhavnani
Mary Meeker and the folks at venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers May 29 presented their annual "Internet Trends Report" at the D: All Things Digital conference.
- Apple bets on Internet radio to drive its ad revenues
- Published: June 6, 2013
- Apple hopes it can ramp up a mobile advertising strategy that has not exactly taken marketers by storm with a new focus on ads designed to reach Internet radio users.
- Tapping into the market of mobile Internet users
- Published: February 11, 2013
- By John Elliott
Supplied with a selection of smartphones, tablets and a variety of other affordable devices, mobile Internet users are rapidly forming a mass market.