Total Results: 250Displaying: 1 - 10
- How machine-to-machine technology works for retailers
- Published: July 11, 2016
- By Aziz Memon
Shoppers who receive branded messages at the right time in the store are 7.5 times more likely to seek out the product off the shelf than those that do not.
- Mary Meeker: Mobile advertising a $22B opportunity in US
- Published: June 3, 2016
- While the years of easy growth are behind the Internet industry, per Kleiner Perkins partner Mary Meeker in her annual Internet Trends report, opportunities exist, including at the intersection of data, mobile, voice and images.
- Sears finds practical side of IoT with connected home appliances
- Published: April 21, 2016
- Sears is helping to make the Internet of Things more mainstream with several connected home appliances, including an air conditioner, water heater and ride-on lawn mower.
- Marketers turn up volume on mobile’s potential for voice-driven engagement
- Published: March 1, 2016
- From podcasts to native ads, interest is growing in leveraging mobile’s audio capabilities as publishers, brands and radio services tune into more intimate, relevant and interactive experiences.
- Internet of Things brandishes possibilities, challenges for marketers in 2016
- Published: December 28, 2015
- The Internet of Things is poised to hit its stride in 2016, giving marketers greater insight in connecting to consumers with significant data gathered from mobile devices, but the challenge will be how to best leverage the information.
- The Dalmore captures passion, dedication and skill via episodic series
- Published: December 21, 2015
- Scottish distillery The Dalmore is exploring the savoir-faire of the luxury hospitality industry with a multiple part video series.
- Lancôme gives Elite Rewards members VIP treatment through partnerships
- Published: September 9, 2015
- Beauty marketer Lancôme is further rewarding its loyalty members by enabling them to cash in their points for gifts and experiences from a handful of partners.
- How problematic Wi-Fi affects relationships with mobile-savvy guests: report
- Published: August 10, 2015
- Guests’ increasing reliance on using their smartphones during hotel stays for browsing information and streaming entertainment means that properties with lackluster Wi-Fi may unknowingly deter customers from returning, according to a report from Hotel Internet Services.
- IoT Influencer Summit: Thoughts and impressions
- Published: August 3, 2015
- By Michael Becker and Max Thorpe
In one way or another, the Internet of Things is playing a larger role in every company’s future and client interactions. At a minimum, every company must start planning now for how IoT will affect their business.
- On mobile, marketers must entertain or perish, says DDB CEO
- Published: May 19, 2015
- NEW YORK – Advertising and technology executives at the Mobile Media Summit Upfront at Internet Week 2015 conference highlighted how growing worldwide connectivity and the dawn of the Internet of Things will help boost mobile outreach and offer more opportunities for advertisers to reach consumers, who are increasingly demanding engaging and entertaining content.