Total Results: 231Displaying: 1 - 10
- Macy’s mstyleradio points to Internet radio opportunities beyond mobile ads
- Published: November 18, 2013
- Brands have long had a symbiotic relationship with music, but as radio streaming via mobile devices continues to gain, some are finding opportunities beyond simple advertising as they look to cement relationships with millennials.
- Privacy that keeps pace with technology as self-regulation goes mobile
- Published: September 9, 2013
- By Lou Mastria
Internet advertisers recently took a critical step toward ensuring the long-term health of their economic engine by issuing detailed guidance applying the industry’s self-regulatory program to the mobile environment.
- Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends report dissected
- Published: June 10, 2013
- By Ritesh Bhavnani
Mary Meeker and the folks at venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers May 29 presented their annual "Internet Trends Report" at the D: All Things Digital conference.
- Apple bets on Internet radio to drive its ad revenues
- Published: June 6, 2013
- Apple hopes it can ramp up a mobile advertising strategy that has not exactly taken marketers by storm with a new focus on ads designed to reach Internet radio users.
- Tapping into the market of mobile Internet users
- Published: February 11, 2013
- By John Elliott
Supplied with a selection of smartphones, tablets and a variety of other affordable devices, mobile Internet users are rapidly forming a mass market.
- Maximize reach with mobile Web sites
- Published: January 16, 2013
- By Rachel Pasqua and Noah Elkin
The increasingly common accepted wisdom is that your .com site should be your first concern when getting started with mobile and should almost always come before developing an app.
- Pew, iSign, Onswipe - News briefs
- Published: January 2, 2013
- News briefs: 25pc of Americans own a tablet: Pew; NFL Super Bowl event taps mobile to deliver location-based messages; Onswipe sees 75pc increase in Kindle Fire visits.
- Mobile ad spend undergoing fastest growth rates in US: IDC
- Published: October 30, 2012
- With the number of mobile users of the Internet expected to outnumber PC users by 2015, mobile advertising is expected to grow significantly, reaching $28.8 billion in 2016, according to a new report from IDC.
- US mobile ad budgets jump 95pc in first half: IAB
- Published: October 15, 2012
- Marketers significantly increased their spend on mobile in the first half, as budgets climbed 95 percent, according to a new report from the Interactive Advertising Bureau.
- The end of retail as we know it?
- Published: October 11, 2012
- By Philippe Suchet
Most retailers are currently building barriers to deal with small waves, while a tsunami is fast approaching.