Total Results: 246Displaying: 1 - 10
- Internet of Things brandishes possibilities, challenges for marketers in 2016
- Published: December 28, 2015
- The Internet of Things is poised to hit its stride in 2016, giving marketers greater insight in connecting to consumers with significant data gathered from mobile devices, but the challenge will be how to best leverage the information.
- The Dalmore captures passion, dedication and skill via episodic series
- Published: December 21, 2015
- Scottish distillery The Dalmore is exploring the savoir-faire of the luxury hospitality industry with a multiple part video series.
- Lancôme gives Elite Rewards members VIP treatment through partnerships
- Published: September 9, 2015
- Beauty marketer Lancôme is further rewarding its loyalty members by enabling them to cash in their points for gifts and experiences from a handful of partners.
- How problematic Wi-Fi affects relationships with mobile-savvy guests: report
- Published: August 10, 2015
- Guests’ increasing reliance on using their smartphones during hotel stays for browsing information and streaming entertainment means that properties with lackluster Wi-Fi may unknowingly deter customers from returning, according to a report from Hotel Internet Services.
- IoT Influencer Summit: Thoughts and impressions
- Published: August 3, 2015
- By Michael Becker and Max Thorpe
In one way or another, the Internet of Things is playing a larger role in every company’s future and client interactions. At a minimum, every company must start planning now for how IoT will affect their business.
- On mobile, marketers must entertain or perish, says DDB CEO
- Published: May 19, 2015
- NEW YORK – Advertising and technology executives at the Mobile Media Summit Upfront at Internet Week 2015 conference highlighted how growing worldwide connectivity and the dawn of the Internet of Things will help boost mobile outreach and offer more opportunities for advertisers to reach consumers, who are increasingly demanding engaging and entertaining content.
- Marketers miss out with mobile radio ads lacking call to action
- Published: March 5, 2015
- Marketers are missing an opportunity to connect with an historic majority of Americans who now tune in to Internet radio news, sports talk and music services via mobile, by failing to serve ads that contain a clear call to action.
- IPhone 6 a success even as device proliferation threatens to undercut iOS
- Published: January 28, 2015
- While the iPhone 6 is a success, driving record quarterly sales for Apple, the company will find itself increasingly challenged to hold onto market share as the number of connected devices continues to proliferate.
- Wearables and Internet of Things: That’s where the smart money is
- Published: January 16, 2015
- By Andy Maskin
Every smart home solution, from Samsung to Belkin to Whirlpool, is a constellation of nannycams and ovens and lighting and door locks, et al, revolving around a smartphone app at the center for control and monitoring.
- How to avoid bandwidth and latency issues with the mobile Web site
- Published: July 31, 2014
- By Dritan Suljoti
People have no patience for slow-loading sites and applications on their mobile phones anymore. In fact, the very nature of mobile devices – used while on the go – places a premium on speed and convenience.