Total Results: 243Displaying: 1 - 10
- How problematic Wi-Fi affects relationships with mobile-savvy guests: report
- Published: August 10, 2015
- Guests’ increasing reliance on using their smartphones during hotel stays for browsing information and streaming entertainment means that properties with lackluster Wi-Fi may unknowingly deter customers from returning, according to a report from Hotel Internet Services.
- IoT Influencer Summit: Thoughts and impressions
- Published: August 3, 2015
- By Michael Becker and Max Thorpe
In one way or another, the Internet of Things is playing a larger role in every company’s future and client interactions. At a minimum, every company must start planning now for how IoT will affect their business.
- On mobile, marketers must entertain or perish, says DDB CEO
- Published: May 19, 2015
- NEW YORK – Advertising and technology executives at the Mobile Media Summit Upfront at Internet Week 2015 conference highlighted how growing worldwide connectivity and the dawn of the Internet of Things will help boost mobile outreach and offer more opportunities for advertisers to reach consumers, who are increasingly demanding engaging and entertaining content.
- Marketers miss out with mobile radio ads lacking call to action
- Published: March 5, 2015
- Marketers are missing an opportunity to connect with an historic majority of Americans who now tune in to Internet radio news, sports talk and music services via mobile, by failing to serve ads that contain a clear call to action.
- IPhone 6 a success even as device proliferation threatens to undercut iOS
- Published: January 28, 2015
- While the iPhone 6 is a success, driving record quarterly sales for Apple, the company will find itself increasingly challenged to hold onto market share as the number of connected devices continues to proliferate.
- Wearables and Internet of Things: That’s where the smart money is
- Published: January 16, 2015
- By Andy Maskin
Every smart home solution, from Samsung to Belkin to Whirlpool, is a constellation of nannycams and ovens and lighting and door locks, et al, revolving around a smartphone app at the center for control and monitoring.
- How to avoid bandwidth and latency issues with the mobile Web site
- Published: July 31, 2014
- By Dritan Suljoti
People have no patience for slow-loading sites and applications on their mobile phones anymore. In fact, the very nature of mobile devices – used while on the go – places a premium on speed and convenience.
- Internet of Things industry will grow to $2.7 trillion big by 2015: IDC
- Published: June 4, 2014
- With consumers continuing to experience and embrace the Internet of Things in their homes, cars and in many other aspects of their daily lives, International Data Corp. predicts the worldwide market for related solutions to grow exponentially from $1.9 trillion in 2013, reaching $7.1 trillion by 2020.
- Canali taps Mr Porter editor for styling session to build online presence
- Published: April 21, 2014
- Italian menswear label Canali enlisted Mr Porter style director Dan May for a fashion feature that instructed men how to wear one of the brand’s jackets.
- Mobile Minutes: Microsoft, Twitter and Billboard, Internet of Things, Android, Amazon
- Published: March 28, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Microsoft CEO unveils office for iPad in mobile-app push; Billboard and Twitter partner to create 'Billboard Twitter Real-Time Charts'; Consortium wants standards for ‘Internet of Things'; Data point: Android is on pace to take over the world by 2015; Amazon plans free streaming media service.