Total Results: 227Displaying: 1 - 10
- Tapping into the market of mobile Internet users
- Published: February 11, 2013
- By John Elliott
Supplied with a selection of smartphones, tablets and a variety of other affordable devices, mobile Internet users are rapidly forming a mass market.
- Maximize reach with mobile Web sites
- Published: January 16, 2013
- By Rachel Pasqua and Noah Elkin
The increasingly common accepted wisdom is that your .com site should be your first concern when getting started with mobile and should almost always come before developing an app.
- Pew, iSign, Onswipe - News briefs
- Published: January 2, 2013
- News briefs: 25pc of Americans own a tablet: Pew; NFL Super Bowl event taps mobile to deliver location-based messages; Onswipe sees 75pc increase in Kindle Fire visits.
- Mobile ad spend undergoing fastest growth rates in US: IDC
- Published: October 30, 2012
- With the number of mobile users of the Internet expected to outnumber PC users by 2015, mobile advertising is expected to grow significantly, reaching $28.8 billion in 2016, according to a new report from IDC.
- US mobile ad budgets jump 95pc in first half: IAB
- Published: October 15, 2012
- Marketers significantly increased their spend on mobile in the first half, as budgets climbed 95 percent, according to a new report from the Interactive Advertising Bureau.
- The end of retail as we know it?
- Published: October 11, 2012
- By Philippe Suchet
Most retailers are currently building barriers to deal with small waves, while a tsunami is fast approaching.
- Volvo, Clinique, Dell video ads earn viewers free mobile Internet service
- Published: July 6, 2012
- Brands such as Volvo, Clinique and Dell are reaching on-the-go users with video ads that can be watched in exchange for free mobile Internet service.
- SMS bridges online and offline worlds
- Published: June 29, 2012
Sometimes it seems as though the online world and the real world are two separate places and two separate states of mind.
- Mobile, Internet and the Cloud
- Published: June 11, 2012
Currently, 88 percent of U.S. adults have a mobile phone, 57 percent have a laptop, 19 percent own an e-book reader and 19 percent own a tablet, while 13 percent of U.S. adults own a laptop, smartphone and tablet.
- Mobile second-screen experiences will be star player in March Madness marketing
- Published: March 16, 2012
- Mobile is likely to be a more important strategy in brands’ marketing toolbox for this year’s NCAA basketball tournament, which began this week.