Tag: Iron Man
Total Results: 5
- Coca-Cola uncaps Snapchat-enabled promotional tactics celebrating Captain America film release
- Published: May 9, 2016
- Coca-Cola took advantage of the frenzy surrounding the premiere of Marvelís latest blockbuster, Captain America: Civil War, by hosting fan screenings around the United States and hiring social influencers to conduct live reports on Snapchat while promoting its products.
- Most impressive mobile advertising campaigns of 2010
- Published: December 29, 2010
- True Blood. IAd. Target. Shrek. Google. Those are all words that come to mind when thinking back on 2010 and the way that mobile advertising evolved this year.
- Fandango Iron Man 2 mobile video ads exceed 6 percent CTR
- Published: June 1, 2010
- The average click-through rate of Fandangoís commerce-enabled Iron Man 2 mobile video ads surpassed 6 percentómore than eight times as effective as the average PC Internet video ad.
- Voice and mobile promo for Incredible Hulk gets strong response
- Published: May 22, 2008
- Contextually targeting ads to moviegoers interested in Marvel's "Iron Man" flick has led to a 3 percent opt-in for text alerts on another superhero franchise movie, "The Incredible Hulk."
- Marvel releases mobile game, content for Iron Man movie
- Published: May 1, 2008
- Comic book publisher Marvel Entertainment Inc. has launched a mobile game and personalized content for "Iron Man" to coincide with the movie's May 2 release.