Tag: Jason Baptiste
Total Results: 3
- American Spectator drives 400pc jump in page views via browser-based tablet experience
- Published: May 8, 2013
- The American Spectator increased page views among tablet users by 400 percent after introducing an HTML5 browser-based tablet experience with touch-screen capabilities.
- Cult of Mac leverages touch to drive engagement up 240pc on tablet Web
- Published: January 3, 2013
- Apple-focused publisher Cult of Mac has seen a 240 percent increase in the number of page views per visit from tablet users since improving its mobile Web experience with more application-like features.
- Art of Manliness doubles time spent on site with iPad-optimized Web experience
- Published: September 27, 2012
- Online men’s lifestyle site Art of Manliness significantly increased its traffic from tablets and the amount of time these users spend on the site by introducing a new browser-based site that offers an application-like experience for iPad users.