Tag: Jeff Hasen
Total Results: 76Displaying: 1 - 10
- Dos Equis boosts brand awareness via mobile photo-sharing, on-pack codes
- Published: October 22, 2013
- Heineken’s Dos Equis is leveraging mobile Web and the Instagram application to add an interactive element to a line of new limited-edition packaging.
- Mobile call for quiet amidst all the noise
- Published: September 27, 2013
- By Jeff Hasen
At a conference shouting that “Every Moment Is Mobile,” a comment made by a famed film and television director on the value of “quiet and arresting” broke through the noise.
- Lufthansa tries Instagram for city tours and inspiration
- Published: September 4, 2013
- German airline Lufthansa has entered the world of Instagram to offer tours of Frankfurt locales and provide inspiration for travelers.
- What’s working in mobile this summer
- Published: August 12, 2013
- By Jeff Hasen
Mobile is advancing, much like summer. But we still have a ways to go to deliver on all of the medium’s promise.
- LinkedIn pinpoints search to increase app retention
- Published: July 5, 2013
- LinkedIn is broadening the scope of its mobile products with an update for its application that gives users additionally ways to search for companies, groups and people.
- Why mobile is the ideal indoor marketing medium
- Published: July 3, 2013
- Mobile devices are becoming more than just companions for consumers – they are tools used along the path to purchase. And smart marketers are using a variety of technologies to cater to new and existing customers.
- How to prepare for the next generation of mobile-driven marketing
- Published: July 2, 2013
- As mobile marketing continues to mature, a plurality of brands will move from making just tactical decisions and devoting more time and resources to developing broad multichannel strategies that have mobile at the core.
- Colgate-Palmolive bets on SMS to spread healthy oral habits
- Published: June 28, 2013
- Colgate-Palmolive is prioritizing its SMS initiatives this summer with a campaign that encourages consumers to make a pledge as part of its efforts for Oral Health Month.
- Corona anchors summer campaign with mobile photo-sharing campaign
- Published: June 3, 2013
- Corona is focusing on photo-sharing through mobile Web and MMS this summer with a campaign that gives fans a chance to be featured in the beer brand’s upcoming marketing initiatives.
- Microsoft takes stab at Apple via new tablet advertising campaign
- Published: May 29, 2013
- Microsoft is taking on Apple’s iPad in two new video spots that highlight the unique features of its Asus VivoTab Smart tablet that runs on the Windows 8 operating system.