Tag: Jeff Hasen
Total Results: 115Displaying: 1 - 10
- Mastering the art of mobile persuasion
- Published: July 10, 2015
- By Jeff Hasen
How does the ever-increasing “self-sufficient” mobile shopper force us to re-shape our definition of differentiated customer service? What is the role of today’s marketer? Are we replaceable by mechanized data parses and auto-targeting?
- SeatGeek channels 50pc of spend into mobile to reach millennials
- Published: July 8, 2015
- Sports and concert tickets platform SeatGeek is spending approximately 50 percent of its advertising spend on mobile, proving that booking excursions on personal devices continues to gain traction among millennials.
- A-Max Auto aims to fuel Texas emissions reduction via mobile
- Published: July 6, 2015
- A-Max Auto Insurance and the Texas Department of Transportation are teaming up to leverage a mobile Web application to show drivers how reducing vehicle emissions can save gas money.
- GEICO seeks to boost response time on mobile with Quick Messaging
- Published: June 2, 2015
- GEICO’s rollout of Quick Messaging, a text-based, in-app messaging function that allows mobile users to speak directly with GEICO in real-time from their smartphones or tablets, points to mobile’s ability to deliver important information in consumers’ moments of need, a mainstay of the crisis-driven insurance vertical.
- NCAA tracks Final Four sponsor mentions on social to gauge ROI
- Published: June 1, 2015
- The NCAA’s tracking of sponsor mentions and visibility in fan social media photos and videos to ensure tournament sponsors' return on investment during the March Madness college basketball tournament points to a new use for social while underscoring the value of paying close attention to consumers.
- One in four app users discovers an app through search: Google
- Published: May 8, 2015
- A Google study has found that mobile search is a growing method for app discovery, suggesting app downloads will increase as mobile search surges.
- Adidas-Spotify mobile app partnership helps music listen to runners
- Published: May 1, 2015
- Adidas is leveraging runners’ bond with music by partnering with Spotify to launch adidas go, a mobile application that uses the Apple iPhone’s accelerometer to instantly match a runner’s favorite music to his or her workout.
- Marketers should tap location history of mobile consumers: report
- Published: April 28, 2015
- Customers who frequent the same locations at the same time typically have similar purchase preferences, pointing to how marketers can enhance their advertising strategy by tapping the location history of consumers, according to a report from Columbia Business School.
- Mobile money flowing, it’s time to correct some mistakes
- Published: April 9, 2015
- By Jeff Hasen
We can debate the exact definition of meaningful dollars, but we all have to agree that the projected $100 billion in mobile advertising spend in 2016 would fit into that category.
- MLB swings at Apple Watch users as baseball returns for 2015
- Published: April 6, 2015
- MLB.com At Bat has added Apple Watch users to its target audience on Major League Baseball’s official mobile application for the 2015 season, providing fans with vital scores, statistics and content to enhance engagement with the sport.