Tag: Jeff Hasen
Total Results: 121Displaying: 1 - 10
- Why mobile is a gateway tool for hiring millennials
- Published: December 18, 2015
- Although mobile is typically synonymous with personal communication and advertising opportunities, it is also functioning as an optimal tool for locating premium new talent, especially among the millennial generation.
- Stella Artois pours mobile-optimized music, gift guides into holiday campaign
- Published: December 1, 2015
- Stella Artois is spotlighting its holiday campaign on mobile by enabling consumers to stream an original John Legend song on its optimized site and shop a curated gift guide done in collaboration with online retailer Gilt.
- 5 ways that bricks-and-mortar retailers can cater to mobile-savvy shoppers
- Published: November 19, 2015
- By Jeff Hasen
The make-or-break holiday shopping season is upon us, spurring retailers to determine where they want to speak to would-be customers, how often and with what messages.
- Dewar’s matures mobile strategy with virtual reality tour
- Published: October 14, 2015
- Bacardi Limited’s Dewar’s Scotch brand is bolstering its mobile marketing efforts by introducing a 360-degree virtual reality experience on a mobile-optimized microsite, enabling fans to take a guided tour through the Scottish highlands and immersing them in how the whiskey is made.
- Stock market’s volatility threatens mobile hiring if it continues
- Published: September 8, 2015
- While the stock market’s recent volatility has depreciated the value of several digital conglomerates, other technology companies should not let this prevent them from hiring for mobile-related positions as these bumps are likely to have only a short-term effect, unless the uncertainty continues.
- 5 words to describe courageous mobile marketers
- Published: August 24, 2015
- By Jeff Hasen
If inattentive, impulsive, selfish, timid and illogical are words to describe ineffective mobile marketers, surely there are others to tag on courageous and successful professionals?
- Mastering the art of mobile persuasion
- Published: July 10, 2015
- By Jeff Hasen
How does the ever-increasing “self-sufficient” mobile shopper force us to re-shape our definition of differentiated customer service? What is the role of today’s marketer? Are we replaceable by mechanized data parses and auto-targeting?
- SeatGeek channels 50pc of spend into mobile to reach millennials
- Published: July 8, 2015
- Sports and concert tickets platform SeatGeek is spending approximately 50 percent of its advertising spend on mobile, proving that booking excursions on personal devices continues to gain traction among millennials.
- A-Max Auto aims to fuel Texas emissions reduction via mobile
- Published: July 6, 2015
- A-Max Auto Insurance and the Texas Department of Transportation are teaming up to leverage a mobile Web application to show drivers how reducing vehicle emissions can save gas money.
- GEICO seeks to boost response time on mobile with Quick Messaging
- Published: June 2, 2015
- GEICO’s rollout of Quick Messaging, a text-based, in-app messaging function that allows mobile users to speak directly with GEICO in real-time from their smartphones or tablets, points to mobile’s ability to deliver important information in consumers’ moments of need, a mainstay of the crisis-driven insurance vertical.