Tag: Jeff Hasen
Total Results: 87Displaying: 1 - 10
- When closeness via mobile is too close
- Published: July 17, 2014
- By Jeff Hasen
It did not have the stench or uneasy feeling of that “Close Encounter of the D Train” kind, but a moment at this week’s CEO/CMO Summit put on by the Mobile Marketing Association had even the hardened of marketers turning up their noses.
- Sony builds out mobile social platform to own World Cup sponsorship
- Published: May 13, 2014
- Sony wants to take its sponsorship of the upcoming FIFA World Cup in Brazil up a notch with a branded and owned social network that aggregates content into one place.
- Nivea’s Bluetooth-enabled print ad tracks kids at the beach
- Published: May 12, 2014
- Nivea Sun Kids promises to protect children’s skin at the beach and now, building off the idea of protection, the brand is giving parents a way to help prevent kids from running off by themselves via a protector strip with a built-in locator and mobile application so parents can track their children.
- Coca-Cola, Home Depot put new spin on receipt promotions via mobile
- Published: April 24, 2014
- Home Depot, Coca-Cola and Makita are teaming up on a new campaign that leverages a print receipt to give away a trip and tickets for the upcoming FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
- Disney, HSN take retail movie marketing up a notch with multiplatform push
- Published: April 11, 2014
- Mobile plays a critical role in how Disney plans to market several of its upcoming films over the next couple of years with HSN in what the company claims is its first partnership with an omnichannel retailer.
- The Knot triggers wedding inspiration via local app features
- Published: April 7, 2014
- Bridal destination The Knot is rolling out an update to an application launched earlier this year that helps brides map out their weddings with local resources.
- How Burger King throws away money with mass-market SMS approach
- Published: February 27, 2014
- Burger King gets points for leveraging SMS to raise awareness of new products with a wide audience, but the brand is missing a key opportunity to drive sales by not customizing messages to activate recipients.
- Chipotle boosts SMS database to debut original video series
- Published: February 20, 2014
- Chipotle is coordinating the launch of a new original video series with a mobile sweepstakes that leverages SMS to keep viewers tuned in.
- Super Bowl advertisers entertained, but failed to engage
- Published: February 4, 2014
- By Jeff Hasen
This was going to be the year of the meaningful mobile call-to-action extension of a television ad.
- Samuel Adams bundles mobile advertising, Instagram for multichannel product launch
- Published: January 30, 2014
- Samuel Adams is using a combination of a mobile sweepstakes, advertising and social media together to help introduce a new seasonal Belgian-style beer to the United States market.