Tag: Jeff Hasen
Total Results: 83Displaying: 1 - 10
- Disney, HSN take retail movie marketing up a notch with multiplatform push
- Published: April 11, 2014
- Mobile plays a critical role in how Disney plans to market several of its upcoming films over the next couple of years with HSN in what the company claims is its first partnership with an omnichannel retailer.
- The Knot triggers wedding inspiration via local app features
- Published: April 7, 2014
- Bridal destination The Knot is rolling out an update to an application launched earlier this year that helps brides map out their weddings with local resources.
- How Burger King throws away money with mass-market SMS approach
- Published: February 27, 2014
- Burger King gets points for leveraging SMS to raise awareness of new products with a wide audience, but the brand is missing a key opportunity to drive sales by not customizing messages to activate recipients.
- Chipotle boosts SMS database to debut original video series
- Published: February 20, 2014
- Chipotle is coordinating the launch of a new original video series with a mobile sweepstakes that leverages SMS to keep viewers tuned in.
- Super Bowl advertisers entertained, but failed to engage
- Published: February 4, 2014
- By Jeff Hasen
This was going to be the year of the meaningful mobile call-to-action extension of a television ad.
- Samuel Adams bundles mobile advertising, Instagram for multichannel product launch
- Published: January 30, 2014
- Samuel Adams is using a combination of a mobile sweepstakes, advertising and social media together to help introduce a new seasonal Belgian-style beer to the United States market.
- Swanson fuels recipe discovery via video, social ad campaign
- Published: January 3, 2014
- Campbell Soup’s Swanson is packing video and social media into an advertising campaign to inspire consumers to use the brand’s broth and stock products in new ways.
- Dos Equis boosts brand awareness via mobile photo-sharing, on-pack codes
- Published: October 22, 2013
- Heineken’s Dos Equis is leveraging mobile Web and the Instagram application to add an interactive element to a line of new limited-edition packaging.
- Mobile call for quiet amidst all the noise
- Published: September 27, 2013
- By Jeff Hasen
At a conference shouting that “Every Moment Is Mobile,” a comment made by a famed film and television director on the value of “quiet and arresting” broke through the noise.
- Lufthansa tries Instagram for city tours and inspiration
- Published: September 4, 2013
- German airline Lufthansa has entered the world of Instagram to offer tours of Frankfurt locales and provide inspiration for travelers.