Tag: Jeremy Hull
Total Results: 4
- Can Google fix its mobile problem by pushing voice search?
- Published: September 30, 2013
- Google is hoping it can turn around its mobile search problem with a new algorithm intended to deliver better results for mobile users asking a question out loud.
- FTC directives could make mobile search more confusing
- Published: June 27, 2013
- Updated paid search guidance from the Federal Trade Commission requiring better labeling could have a big impact on mobile, where space is already at a premium.
- Is the era of bargain-priced mobile paid search nearing the end?
- Published: May 31, 2013
- With the deadline for marketers to switch over to Google Enhanced Campaigns coming up on July 22, marketers could see the cost-per-click rates for tablet paid search reaching parity with desktop. Smartphone CPC rates could also increase, but probably not by as much.
- Will Google’s new AdWords strategy do more harm than good on mobile?
- Published: February 8, 2013
- Google’s most sweeping overhaul to AdWords in several years is geared toward driving more revenue from mobile, which it could accomplish in the short term. However, these changes could also make it more difficult to optimize for the medium, something that could hurt mobile advertising more broadly.