Tag: Jessica Butcher
Total Results: 5
- 5 common augmented reality mistakes
- Published: December 20, 2012
- There is no doubt augmented reality has made a name for itself in the mobile space and marketers are flocking to incorporate the technology into their efforts. However, companies are still making several common mistakes, which can deteriorate the user experience.
- Augmented reality is the new QR code
- Published: August 14, 2012
- Last year, QR codes were the go-to technology that marketers used to connect with tech-savvy consumers. While the medium is still a big force in mobile, augmented reality is increasingly making a name for itself and marketers are embracing all forms of the technology to offer a new type of engagement.
- Maybelline pushes augmented reality, image recognition via print campaign
- Published: June 22, 2012
- LíOrealís Maybelline New York is letting consumers virtually try on nail polish with a new campaign that bridges print, mobile and social media.
- Mobile's use in TV ads to increase in frequency in 2012
- Published: January 17, 2012
- With mobile slated to become a bigger part of television watching in 2012, brands and marketers need to think of new ways to incorporate marketing into on-air broadcasts. So what can consumers expect in mobile TV for the coming year?
- Guinness spreads holiday cheer with augmented reality app
- Published: December 20, 2011
- Guinness is letting Europeans spruce up their drinks with a festive decoration via an augmented reality application for the holiday season.