Tag: JiYoung Kim
Total Results: 3
- Full-service vs. niche: Brands split on which agency route to go
- Published: June 28, 2013
- As marketers increasingly look to build out their mobile initiatives, cross-channel and goal-driven campaigns are forcing brands to either ask for more collaborative efforts from their full-service agencies or branch out and work with a mobile-specific agency.
- Mobile advertising supply continues to exceed demand: Digiday Mobile panelists
- Published: September 22, 2011
- NEW YORK – Much of the discussion at Digiday Mobile focused on problems that publishers face in the mobile space such as choosing a model for monetizing content.
- Timberland launches marketing campaign to drive mobile commerce
- Published: September 15, 2009
- Timberland Co. has rolled out an integrated marketing campaign that uses mobile to create a dialogue with young city-dwelling consumers who are passionate about outdoor activities.