Tag: Johanna Werther
Total Results: 6
- Google spurs mobile marketing conversation with interactive guide
- Published: April 27, 2012
- With marketers increasingly concerned about how – not if – they should invest in mobile, Google has released the Mobile Playbook to address some of the most frequent questions marketers have about mobile.
- Adidas campaign points to effectiveness of multiscreen advertising
- Published: September 30, 2011
- Sportswear brand adidas ran a video-centric ad campaign across online, mobile and tablet devices.
- Seattle’s Best Coffee ads deliver 139K users to brand’s mobile site
- Published: September 13, 2010
- Starbucks-owned Seattle’s Best Coffee’s mobile advertising campaign to promote its new canned ice coffee drove 139,000 users to the brand’s mobile site.
- Samsung AdMob campaign nets 200,000 mobile ad interactions
- Published: August 30, 2010
- Samsung partnered with Google’s AdMob to promote a new line of LED 3D TVs, driving nearly 200,000 consumers to tap or click to expand the mobile ad.
- Armani Exchange mobile ads garner 1.22 percent CTR
- Published: August 24, 2009
- Armani Exchange's first mobile ad campaign to promote its Spring 2009 collection saw an average click-through rate of 1.22 percent and interaction rates as high as 14.5 percent on the mobile site.
- AdMob reaches milestone: 100B mobile ads served
- Published: August 10, 2009
- Mobile ad network AdMob claims to have served more than 100 billion mobile ads over the last three years since the company's launch.