Tag: Kamal Kaur
Total Results: 3
- Powering ad campaigns across devices
- Published: October 8, 2013
- By Kamal Kaur
The advertising industry has been closely watching the growth of mobile as a platform and eyeing innovations that will solidify its position as the ad delivery platform of choice.
- Is Yahoo, Tumblr deal the blind leading the blind in mobile advertising?
- Published: May 21, 2013
- It is no secret that Yahoo needs some mobile mojo. While yesterday’s $1.1 billion deal for Tumblr comes with a good-sized audience of smartphone and tablet users, the microblogging site’s mobile advertising know-how may be just as thin as Yahoo’s.
- 18-34 demographic very receptive to mobile ads, sharing offers: report
- Published: November 9, 2012
- Mobile users between the ages of 18 to 34 years old are strongly receptive to mobile ads, with 47 percent having clicked on a mobile ad in the past three months, according to a new report from RadiumOne.