Total Results: 6
- How installment plans are impacting sales of upscale phones: report
- Published: October 8, 2015
- While some upscale smartphone manufacturers have been concerned about United States carriers’ shuffle to no-contract options and installment plans, consumers are actually using the no-strings-attached choices to purchase more high-end devices, according to a report from Kantar.
- IOS, Android, MetroPCS: News briefs
- Published: January 8, 2013
- News briefs – IOS accounts for more than half of smartphone sales: report; Android smartphones top Europeans’ wish lists.
- Apple's iPhone 5, Meredith, Jumptap - News briefs
- Published: November 29, 2012
- News briefs - IPhone 5 sales propel iOS to top smartphone spot; Meredith mobilizes ads appearing in special interest magazines; Jumptap, BlueKai team up to improve mobile ad relevancy, ROI.
- Apple's iOS loses smartphone share in France, Germany : study
- Published: December 27, 2011
- Apple’s iOS operating system has lost share of smartphone sales across most of Europe, according to new study by Kantar Worldpanel ComTech.
- Local search driving foot traffic for businesses: study
- Published: July 9, 2010
- Almost one-third of smartphone users who search for local businesses via mobile end up visiting or calling the location.
- Apple iPhone users more open to mobile ads than other smartphone users: Study
- Published: November 20, 2008
- TNS Compete has unveiled Smartphone Intelligence, highlighting findings from the service's inaugural survey analyzing the secrets of the iPhone's success.