Total Results: 5
- Facebook takes over Android home screen, has plans for new ad opportunities
- Published: April 5, 2013
- Facebook introduced a new way for Android users to interact more directly with friends from the home screen and lock screen of their device.
- Facebook moves toward greater granularity in mobile ad targeting
- Published: March 29, 2013
- With Facebook’s mobile application install ads gaining traction, the social network is enhancing the offering to enable marketers to better target their campaigns and improve results.
- Facebook mobile ads command 70pc price premium over desktop: report
- Published: January 9, 2013
- Advertisers are allocating 20 percent of their spend on Facebook to mobile, while the ads themselves command a 70 percent price premium over desktop, according to a new report from Kenshoo.
- Personalization is core to the future of mobile search
- Published: September 20, 2012
- As consumers increasingly use their smartphones and tablets as a primary device for searching, a combination of social media and location can be used to influence keywords and ultimately make for a more tailored and personalized mobile search experience.
- Omnicom's Annalect, Kenshoo use check-ins to match online ads with in-store activity
- Published: September 21, 2011
- The analytics division of media conglomerate Omnicom Group and digital marketing software firm Kenshoo are using mobile check-ins to match online advertising with in-store activity.