Tag: Kevin French
Total Results: 3
- Augmented reality vs. QR codes: Which delivers most bang for the buck?
- Published: January 8, 2013
- QR code use skyrocketed last year because of how easily the technology bridges digital and real-world engagements. On the other hand, augmented reality offers a more exciting way for brands to interact with consumers, but may not be the right choice in all cases.
- Viggle, GetGlue merger points to need for consolidation in second-screen mobile marketing
- Published: November 21, 2012
- Check-in application Viggle has acquired GetGlue in a move to consolidate the market for second-screen initiatives. Although the merger is a step in the right direction, marketers still have a ways to go when combining television and mobile campaigns.
- Using personas for better mobile campaigns
- Published: October 18, 2010
- By Kevin French
Personas have become a cornerstone of effective digital programs. Yet, as a steady stream of new marketing mediums such as mobile bubble to the surface, our use of personas has not changed.