Tag: Kit Kat
Total Results: 3
- Nestlé exec: Kit Kat Android partnership drove significant social engagement
- Published: November 7, 2013
- NEW YORK – A Nestlé executive at ad:tech New York 2013 said that the recent Kit Kat Android partnership was one example of how the CPG brand leveraged different platforms and touch points to engage consumers.
- Android’s sweet tooth is distracting, but does it build the brand?
- Published: September 5, 2013
- In an unusual move, Google has named Android 4.4 after Nestle’s Kit Kat chocolate bar. With the launch imminent for Apple’s iOS 7, Google’s strategy could help drum up some extra attention for its own offering.
- Nestlé puts QR codes at center of global effort to provide nutritional information
- Published: February 5, 2013
- Nestlé has launched a global initiative leveraging QR codes on the packaging for its numerous brands to provide consumers with instant access to pertinent information about an item, including its nutritional profile.