Total Results: 19Displaying: 1 - 10
- Email marketers adopt responsive design to drive mobile results
- Published: February 26, 2013
- With mobile opens for email continuing to grow, savvy marketers are getting more sophisticated in their approach, adopting a mobile-first approach and other best practice to ensure their emails hit the mark.
- Knowing opportunity costs is biggest challenge for mobile email: Knotice exec
- Published: January 30, 2013
- SAN FRANCISCO – A Knotice executive at the 2013 Mobile Marketing Association Forum San Francisco said that as consumers take to their mobile devices as the first place to open and read email, the biggest challenge for marketers is to understand the opportunity costs around optimizing emails for mobile devices.
- Multimedia takes mobile email up a notch
- Published: January 7, 2013
- Mobile email has become crucial for brands. However, marketers need to move beyond bland formats by incorporating multimedia into their campaigns to stay ahead of the game.
- Mobile email opens reached 36pc in H1: Knotice
- Published: September 7, 2012
- The number of emails being opened on mobile devices reached 36 percent in the first half of 2012, up from 27 percent in the second half of 2011, pointing to the need for marketers to include mobile in their email marketing strategies, according to a new report from Knotice.
- How email marketing service providers – and their clients – should be tackling mobile
- Published: June 27, 2012
Today’s email service providers may understand the importance of mobile interaction with a fast-growing user base, but often fail in adapting their capabilities for mobile engagement with consumers.
- Why email is the anchor for mobile marketing
- Published: May 29, 2012
- Mobile is quickly becoming the go-to place to check email, sometimes even more than desktop. Therefore, it is critical that marketers not only optimize emails but also weave the channel into every aspect of a mobile campaign.
- What is the secret to driving app downloads?
- Published: January 27, 2012
- Mobile is increasingly playing a role in email marketing, but brands need to think outside of just optimizing emails for devices with strategic ways to market their mobile efforts.
- Email open rates via mobile jump 51pc in first half: Knotice
- Published: December 2, 2011
- While the open rates for email via mobile devices jumped significantly in the first half, other findings in the report point to the need for emails to be optimized for mobile, according to a new report from Knotice.
- Fender makes gift redemption more convenient via mobile
- Published: June 8, 2011
- For its first mobile effort, musical instrument maker Fender is using SMS text messaging to make it easier for customers to claim a free gift after making a purchase.
- Mobile key engine to bolster in-store traffic: panelist
- Published: May 13, 2011
- NEW YORK - Mobile is not only effective as a transaction platform itself, but also as a traffic driver to retail stores and online, per panelists at the Mcommerce Summit: State of Mobile Commerce 2011 conference.