Total Results: 4
- Lancôme exec: Limited resources? Focus on tablets
- Published: May 3, 2013
- NEW YORK – A Lancôme executive at the Mcommerce Summit: State of Mobile Commerce 2013 conference said that marketers who have limited resources should focus on tablets because the devices are highly immersive, intimate and transformative.
- Mcommerce Summit 2013 New York May 2: Walmart, Walgreens, Bank of America, Lancôme, Design Within Reach, Forrester
- Published: February 11, 2013
- Registration is open for the Mcommerce Summit: State of Mobile Commerce 2013 conference Thursday, May 2 with speakers from Walmart, Walgreens, Bank of America, Lancôme, Design Within Reach, Priceline and Forrester Research. Must-attend New York event for retailers and marketers.
- Sony Pictures, HSN multichannel campaign blurs lines between marketing, commerce
- Published: July 7, 2010
- Sony Pictures and multichannel retailer HSN have formed a strategic marketing alliance for an ambitious multichannel campaign to support the studio's motion picture "Eat Pray Love."
- Lancome supports launch of new make-up collection with mobile
- Published: October 21, 2009
- French cosmetics giant Lancome has launched a personalized mobile experience for consumers to support the launch of its new Fall/Winter 2009 make-up collection by Aaron de Mey.