Tag: Linda Zebian
Total Results: 5
- Will The New York Times redesign payoff?
- Published: January 14, 2014
- The New York Times' long-awaited Web revamp across tablets and desktops shows the significant role that new advertising opportunities and mobile-geared features will play for publishers in monetizing all types of digital content.
- New York Times unveils mobile meter to balance out app user experience
- Published: June 21, 2013
- The New York Times is planning to meter its mobile applications and let readers access up to three articles a day across any section.
- New York Times redesigns Android app for optimal reading experience
- Published: December 13, 2012
- The New York Times has relaunched its mobile application that is designed and formatted for tablets and smartphones running on Android.
- New York Times waves warning flag to publishers, developers by dropping BlackBerry app
- Published: August 2, 2012
- After nixing its BlackBerry application last week, The New York Times is placing bigger bets on its mobile site, which will not only impact other large publishers, but is also indicative of Research In Motion’s decreasing role in the app marketplace.
- New York Times iPhone app racks up 14.9M downloads
- Published: March 21, 2012
- One year after rolling out its digital subscriptions, The New York Times reported that its iPhone application has been downloaded 14.9 million times as the publisher looks to build its strategy for 2012.