Total Results: 7
- Lipton brews mobile social promotion to drive new product engagement
- Published: September 17, 2013
- Unilever’s Lipton is marrying its mobile and social presence to promote a new line of hot and cold tea drinks.
- Lipton spreads brand awareness through mobile photo sharing
- Published: February 8, 2013
- Unilever’s Lipton is leveraging mobile and social through an Instagram contest that aims to get consumers talking about the brand instead of pushing products at them.
- PepsiCo’s Lipton bolsters YouTube views via mobile ads
- Published: July 5, 2012
- PepsiCo’s Lipton is ramping up its social media presence for the brand’s summer promotion with musical group Lady Antebellum by running mobile advertisements.
- Dance Central 2 mobile app featured by Apple as ‘New and Noteworthy’
- Published: December 23, 2011
- Harmonix’s dance game Dance Central 2 on Kinect for Xbox 360 has rolled out a mobile application to showcase new songs, moves and features of the game while letting users create their own music videos.
- Lipton bolsters social media offerings via mobile
- Published: July 28, 2011
- Lipton Iced Tea is encouraging Facebook likes and increasing its social presence via a mobile campaign.
- How marketers can use mobile technology to reach baby boomers
- Published: January 11, 2011
- By Shelly Lipton
While the average age of those using text messaging is still only 35, the Baby Boom Generation is accessible, approachable and represents a huge market segment that can easily be tapped by mobile using the right strategies.
- Unilever exec dishes on first multibrand iAd campaign
- Published: September 16, 2010
- Consumer packaged goods giant Unilever is running what it claims is the first iAd campaign promoting multiple brands.