Tag: Ludo Collin
Total Results: 3
- Are apps bigger than the phone? How a paradigm shift is underway
- Published: August 23, 2013
- By Ludo Collin
From the GPS system to the fridge, from the car to the house, every single piece of hardware is undergoing deep transformation where the intelligence – the software – is extracted from the hardware and put out in the open for a third party to pitch in.
- Top mobile predictions for 2013
- Published: December 7, 2012
- Mobile has taken many strides this year and was incorporated heavily into brand marketing efforts. With new technologies such as augmented reality and mobile payments taking over, there is no doubt the medium will make an even bigger impact next year.
- Simplicity is the backbone to mobile marketing
- Published: September 4, 2012
- Consumers are increasingly making their mobile devices the primary medium to consume content, opening up marketing opportunities to target a group of highly-engaged users. However, some marketers are forgetting that straight-forward and clear campaigns yield the strongest results.