Tag: MC Saatchi Mobile
Total Results: 4
- Twitter hones in on better targeting with music app launch
- Published: April 24, 2013
- Twitter’s recent launch of a standalone music application that helps consumers discover new music highlights the social media giant’s continuous need to break up its mass of users for marketers.
- Does context always trump content in mobile?
- Published: February 22, 2013
- As marketing becomes more personalized and relevant, there is an ongoing debate in mobile about the role of context compared to content. However, instead of comparing the two, the trick is balancing both.
- Viggle, GetGlue merger points to need for consolidation in second-screen mobile marketing
- Published: November 21, 2012
- Check-in application Viggle has acquired GetGlue in a move to consolidate the market for second-screen initiatives. Although the merger is a step in the right direction, marketers still have a ways to go when combining television and mobile campaigns.
- Google knuckles down on developer policies to clean up app store
- Published: August 13, 2012
- Google has updated the developer policies for its apps store that are aimed at making content and advertising less spammy and will give users greater transparency around what to expect from applications.