Total Results: 92Displaying: 1 - 10
- M&M's celebrates 75th anniversary with fine art VR film
- Published: February 2, 2017
- Mars' M&Mís is interpreting fine art in a new way by making it immersive, with a 360-degree video, viewable on smartphones and the brandís social pages.
- 4 ways retailers can engage holiday shoppers via SMS
- Published: December 19, 2016
- By Michael Pellegrino
One form of marketing that is likely being overlooked by digital marketers during the holidays Ė even though statistics indicate it may be the most effective form of brand communication today Ė is SMS/MMS text messaging.
- M&Ms builds charitable engagement via social media-enabled donation triggers
- Published: May 2, 2016
- Marsí M&Ms brand is opening up charitable giving opportunities on mobile by encouraging consumers to complete daily social media challenges and raise funds for Red Nose Day by tweeting via #MakeMLaugh, which will trigger a $1 donation each time the hashtag is used.
- Reviewing SMS and MMS retail holiday marketing
- Published: January 25, 2016
- By Melinda Krueger
Retailers made great strides, baby steps and big gaffs in the march toward SMS marketing excellence this past holiday season. Here is a recap of ideas to emulate or avoid.
- Favorable TCPA court decision for text message marketers
- Published: December 15, 2015
- California Federal Judge Manuel Real recently granted defendant Microsoft Corp.ís motion to dismiss the TCPA actions brought by plaintiffs Edmund Pietzak and Erin Hudson. The decision affects brands and retailers engaged in opted-in SMS marketing.
- Siloed messaging strategies restrict mobileís potential: report
- Published: February 26, 2015
- In a reflection of the disjointed approach businesses are taking with mobile messaging, 62 percent have more than one messaging platform deployed while 78.5 percent have more than one of the same use cases active across different departments, according to a new report from OpenMarket and International Data Corp.
- Beacons will under-deliver Ė hereís why
- Published: December 30, 2014
- By Matt Ramerman
Location is a key to your 2015 marketing success. But beacons will take you down the wrong road.
- What your service provider is not telling you about new TCPA rules for SMS/MMS marketing
- Published: October 17, 2013
- By Michael Ahearn
Many "Armageddon dates" have come and gone. Millennial computer clocks. Mayan calendars. Oct. 16, 2013. Without an action plan, this date could become Judgment Day for your existing SMS/MMS programs and opt-in databases.
- Many marketers unprepared as deadline looms for new SMS guidelines
- Published: September 26, 2013
- Marketers who do not have prior written consent from consumers to send them marketing messages via SMS will potentially face fines of up to $1,500 per unsolicited message starting Oct. 16 under new guidelines.
- Whatís working in mobile this summer
- Published: August 12, 2013
- By Jeff Hasen
Mobile is advancing, much like summer. But we still have a ways to go to deliver on all of the mediumís promise.