Tag: Matt Lawson
Total Results: 9
- App marketing tips for this holiday season
- Published: November 30, 2016
- By Matt Lawson
The holiday season drives more app downloads in the United States than any other time of year. Here are key insights into how app marketers can capture the momentum during this crucial time for their businesses.
- Facebook pits itself against Google in search
- Published: January 16, 2013
- Facebook wants to harness the power of its large customer base to delve into the search category. While mobile is not immediately on the agenda, the move points to the social network’s growing aspirations to become a digital marketing powerhouse that can take on the likes of Google.
- Hyperlocal ads are linchpin to holiday mobile search success
- Published: November 30, 2012
- Consumers are undoubtedly using their mobile devices more this holiday season to search. The trick for marketers though, is using the medium to drive repeat traffic.
- Tablet paid search will surpass smartphone search in the future: report
- Published: July 13, 2012
- The popularity of tablets has caught the attention of marketers, with the share of paid search spend on iPad and tablet devices increasing 40 percent, according to a new report from Marin Software.
- Are marketers putting big money behind mobile search?
- Published: April 2, 2012
- While consumers are increasingly conducting searches via their mobile devices, the budgets allocated for mobile search have often not kept pace.
- Mobile to account for 25pc of paid-search clicks on Google by December: Marin
- Published: March 27, 2012
- Mobile search grew significantly in 2011, with Google’s share of clicks from mobile devices increasing by 132 percent between January and December of last year, according to a new report from Marin Software.
- Google’s mobile search business becomes focus of FTC antitrust investigation
- Published: March 15, 2012
- Google’s influence in the quickly growing mobile search industry is reportedly a new focus of the Federal Trade Commission’s ongoing antitrust investigation into the company.
- Mobile paid search clicks, spend jump in Q4
- Published: January 12, 2012
- Mobile paid search put in a stellar performance in the fourth quarter of 2011 with a pair of new reports indicating mobile’s share of paid clicks doubled during the period while retailers increased their mobile search spend by 269 percent.
- Google on track to rake in $2.5B from mobile ads
- Published: October 17, 2011
- Google’s expects to bring in $2.5 billion from mobile advertising over the next year, driven by bigger and more frequent mobile search campaigns.