Tag: Melissa Parrish
Total Results: 5
- Marketers will have value-based relationships with consumers in 2013: Forrester
- Published: February 12, 2013
- Nearly half of all online adults globally will connect to the Internet from multiple devices at different times of the day this year, making contextually-relevant and personalized mobile marketing a must, according to a new report from Forrester Research.
- Forrester: 48pc of mobile phone owners access the Web, social media and apps weekly
- Published: December 7, 2012
- Although a substantial amount of mobile owners use their devices for sophisticated features, marketers need to remember to focus on the objective versus the technology behind a mobile strategy.
- How do the top digital agencies’ mobile marketing services measure up?
- Published: January 31, 2012
- Forrester Research conducted an evaluation of the top digital agencies with mobile marketing services in the United States and found that SapientNitro, AKQA, Ogilvy, TribalDDB and Razorfish are ahead of the game.
- What are the hottest trends in mobile right now?
- Published: April 1, 2011
- The hot-button issues in mobile generating the most buzz at the moment include location-based services and marketing, the rise of mobile commerce and payments, as well as applications for smartphones and tablets.
- What is Facebook’s game plan for monetizing mobile?
- Published: September 27, 2010
- Facebook has made clear that it is making mobile an increasing priority, but there are lingering questions about its monetization strategy.