Total Results: 206Displaying: 1 - 10
- Dressing up the ecommerce experience for beauty enthusiasts
- Published: November 23, 2016
- By Garrett Eastham
Ecommerce is becoming a major force in the beauty industry, representing 6 percent to 8 percent of total sales with steady growth projected, according to A.T. Kearney.
- New advertising success metrics will change agency compensation model
- Published: November 16, 2016
- By Tim Jenkins
Alleged kickbacks and rebates have stirred suspicion and distrust between advertisers and agencies following the recent report from the Association of National Advertisers. Yet the controversy over transparency is overlooking a much bigger issue challenging the conventional agency-advertiser relationship: compensation.
- Sephora adds a customizable twist to new emoji keyboard
- Published: October 6, 2016
- Sephora is offering a new emoji keyboard that lets users create emojis in their likeness based on their Color IQ number, showcasing how retailers can add a dose of customization to their mobile messaging strategies.
- Maybelline uncaps Facebook engagement via full-screen ads featuring eyeliner tutorials
- Published: July 1, 2016
- Maybelline is targeting Facebook users likely to be interested in its cosmetics via a series of ads that expand into a full-screen experience showcasing tutorials for different eyeliner looks after clicking.
- Viewability is the new mobile metric
- Published: June 6, 2016
- By Noor Naseer
To fully optimize their mobile advertising campaigns, marketers must understand a key metric that is taking over.
- What Twitter's character count expansion means for marketers
- Published: May 31, 2016
- Twitter’s recent update in which image links and tags no longer count towards a post's character limit allows for brands to be more expressive with consumers, including with photos and videos, but marketers need to make sure their message is relevant and useful.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook’s biometric data; Apple, SAP partnership; YouTube gains TV viewers; Arm as touchpad
- Published: May 9, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Facebook loses first round in suit over storing biometric data; Apple, SAP partner on business apps for iPhone, iPad; YouTube CEO: TV’s loss of viewers is our gain; New tech turns your arm into a smart watch touchpad.
- 10 mobile metrics to measure engagement
- Published: March 11, 2016
- By Justin Bauer
Measuring engagement tells you how well you are succeeding at making an addicting product. But no company is going to define engagement in the same way.
- Longer Tweets would significantly recast Twitter – but for good or bad?
- Published: January 7, 2016
- Reports suggest Twitter is working on enabling longer Tweets, a move that some are calling a bad idea while others suggest it could open up new opportunities for marketers and attract more users.
- Slate Cosmetics sponsors ModiFace Live augmented reality filters for personalized ads
- Published: December 7, 2015
- Slate Cosmetics is sponsoring a new augmented reality application launching today that enables users to live chat with friends using filters created by beauty brands to showcase product possibilities.